Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #976
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
It was a great joy following Caro in her first years on the Tour. There was such a positive energy about her, and the atmosphere here on TF was very uplifting (maybe because noone outside the Danish Delight thread had ever heard about her)! It didn't matter if she was ranked #237, or if she couldn't get entry to the big tournaments. We were never really worried. She had her course set for higher goals (#1, grand slam), and I was probably thinking "yeah, cool if it happens" but at the same time thinking "a lot less would also be great"!

Caroline's fans should be the happiest fans on earth! It's really incredible what she has achieved. She's only 20 yo, #1 in the world, and she's still progressing!

Yet I find the atmosphere much more pessimistic these days. Almost gloomy. It's quite strange, but maybe that's just me having way too positive memories of the "good old days".
3 > 4 Years ago if she won the first round match in a premier, everyone was pleased.

And it wasn't very often you could see her on TV.

But I don't remember only watching live scores as "good" but then it was fun too watch the ranking just climb all the time on the senior tour.

The more she succeeds the more people want.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #977
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

That's a really nice video of her at her first Wimbledon as a WTA player with her wildcard.

2008 was the first I saw her play. I was at Eastbourne and she was playing Sveta who I think was the top seed. Sveta was far and away the favourite and Caro won. I was so hoping she would win. Sveta was spraying UEs. But you know how it is - the lower ranked player usually gets nervous and lets the seeded player back in. Not Caro. She played tough right up to getting the win.

That and her practicing with Piotr. She was always hogging the practice courts that were more out of the way.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #978
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caroline's fans should be the happiest fans on earth! It's really incredible what she has achieved. She's only 20 yo, #1 in the world, and she's still progressing!

Yet I find the atmosphere much more pessimistic these days. Almost gloomy. It's quite strange, but maybe that's just me having way too positive memories of the "good old days".
I'm Happy, Caro has done a great job... I get a little sad when its apparent she needs a little help, and less expectation. Its not fun to watch her suffer under pressure, and her team needs to sort that out asap.

I also have a huge respect for all of you that have been cheering Caro's corner all these years.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #979
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Another interesting video.

This one is also interesting.

Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #980
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

There's also an early portrait of Caroline at dr.dk. It's from 2005 (dur.: 4 mins 15 secs):

http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Oevrig_spor.../28/163721.htm

I'm sure it has been posted before (Edit: I suddenly remember it was posted because of the Venus/Caro picture on Caro's wall). The quality is not too good (low res, wrong aspect ratio), and there are no english subs. But I'd like to know if the clip exists in better quality - maybe from private recordings off air? Or if it's possible to download the stream (in order to make subs, for instance, or to correct the aspect ratio)?

Last edited by angliru : Feb 6th, 2011 at 11:41 AM.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #981
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

I finally found the longer version of Wozniacki's interview at Wimbledon 2004. I've put it on youtube and added English subs. It's still not very long (52 secs), and it's not complete, so I'm afraid the beginning of the interview doesn't make much sense:

Last edited by angliru : Feb 6th, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #982
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I finally found the longer version of Wozniacki's interview at Wimbledon 2004. I've put it on youtube and added English subs. It's still not very long (52 secs), and it's not complete, so I'm afraid the beginning of the interview doesn't make much sense:

thanks!

a little longer video of Caro being hit in her eye!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #983
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

another interesting video from the past!
Remember the name- Caroline Wozniacki

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #984
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe a stupid question but do you have to turn the subtitles on? I watched it and there were no subtitles.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #985
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
another interesting video from the past!
Remember the name- Caroline Wozniacki

Nice post. Those exercises that she was doing about halfway through looked a bit silly.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #986
country flag angliru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Maybe a stupid question but do you have to turn the subtitles on? I watched it and there were no subtitles.
Play -> place cursor over the 'arrow button' at the bottom right corner -> click 'CC' (closed captions).

Or:

Right click -> 'Watch on youtube' -> 'CC'
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #987
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Amazing videos guys... Thanks!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #988
country flag CWTennis

Caroline Wozniacki behind the scenes - adidas by Stella McCartney

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #989
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Link to the text http://paste.scnsrc.net/view/82566334

Last edited by Carofan : Feb 9th, 2011 at 06:17 AM.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 04:58 AM   #990
country flag kapociak

kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all

Caroline Wozniacki Training

kapociak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote