Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM   #961
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
Some footage from Caro's singles and doubles match today (very brief). Michael Mortensen is also talking about today's result and how they will be playing tomorrow:

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1087662...ag-til-schweiz
I think someone else already pointed this out in GM but during Caroline's singles match you can hear Azarenka and her...unique...noises.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 08:07 PM   #962
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

It's weird because you can't see Schnyder in the clip. I was like, WTF? Has Patty really become so loud?
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #963
country flag solat

solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice

I just came across 2 great videos of Wimbledon 2007 behind the scenes (with English subs!) that I'd never seen before.
Check them out at http://www.dailymotion.com/carowoz
solat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #964
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #965
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Great find, solat.

I liked in the first one at around 1:04 when she was watching what she had said on television and turned to her father and said "that was smart said, right?"

It's interesting to see her when she was younger and much less confident and sure of herself than she is today.

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #966
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solat View Post
I just came across 2 great videos of Wimbledon 2007 behind the scenes (with English subs!) that I'd never seen before.
Check them out at http://www.dailymotion.com/carowoz
I've watched them on youtube already, they are very interesting indeed!
There are some other videos too!

Caroline Wozniacki Documentary 16 years Old

Caroline Wozniacki Junior Wimbledon

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #967
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Video of Caro being hit in her eye by Heather Watson

http://sporten.tv2.dk/tennis/article...-i-israel.html
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:15 AM   #968
country flag DownInAHole

Ouch, maybe that is why Caroline does not play doubles very often?

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #969
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki playing with a ball boy while Anne Keothavong got treatment in yesterday's match:

http://www.on-sport.dk/video/1097851...ow-til-fed-cup
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #970
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
I've watched them on youtube already, they are very interesting indeed!
There are some other videos too!

Caroline Wozniacki Documentary 16 years Old

Caroline Wozniacki Junior Wimbledon
Another interesting video.

Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #971
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post
Video of Caro being hit in her eye by Heather Watson

http://sporten.tv2.dk/tennis/article...-i-israel.html
ouch! Hope she doesn't have a black eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Another interesting video.

Thank you!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Feb 5th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #972
country flag DownInAHole

Great videos and for us non Danish speakers the subtitles are much appreciated. I especially liked a part in the video titled "Caroline Wozniacki documentary 16 years old." At about 9:20 she is asked what she thinks of being a sex object (it probably should have been translated as "sex symbol") and her reaction is very cute.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #973
country flag angliru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Great videos and for us non Danish speakers the subtitles are much appreciated. I especially liked a part in the video titled "Caroline Wozniacki documentary 16 years old." At about 9:20 she is asked what she thinks of being a sex object (it probably should have been translated as "sex symbol") and her reaction is very cute.
How funny! I remember that video and also noticed the somewhat awkward sex symbol question when I first saw it. Was it really 4 years ago? How time flies:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post10295511
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #974
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
How funny! I remember that video and also noticed the somewhat awkward sex symbol question when I first saw it. Was it really 4 years ago? How time flies:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post10295511
It must be great to have been a fan for so long and to see how (nearly) all of her goals have been achieved. I'm sure back in 2007 that you hoped that she would become number one but I'm not sure if you realistically thought that it was going to happen.

I'm one of the people that hopped on the bandwagon after her run at the 2009 US Open so I missed the early, upcoming years and find it kind of fascinating to see what kind of goals she set for herself when she was younger.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #975
country flag angliru

It was a great joy following Caro in her first years on the Tour. There was such a positive energy about her, and the atmosphere here on TF was very uplifting (maybe because noone outside the Danish Delight thread had ever heard about her)! It didn't matter if she was ranked #237, or if she couldn't get entry to the big tournaments. We were never really worried. She had her course set for higher goals (#1, grand slam), and I was probably thinking "yeah, cool if it happens" but at the same time thinking "a lot less would also be great"!

Caroline's fans should be the happiest fans on earth! It's really incredible what she has achieved. She's only 20 yo, #1 in the world, and she's still progressing!

Yet I find the atmosphere much more pessimistic these days. Almost gloomy. It's quite strange, but maybe that's just me having way too positive memories of the "good old days".