Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #931
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #932
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open QF: Caroline Wozniacki vs. Francesca Schiavone

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=14205#p14205
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #933
country flag MAERSK

MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all

MAERSK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #934
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #935
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

AO.2011.WS.SF.N.Li.vs.C.Wozmiacki.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #936
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
thanks but I don't wanna watch it again, it's too painful

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #937
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #938
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

World tennis number one Caroline Wozniacki speaks to BBC Scotland's Kheredine Idessane after watching Andy Murray progress to Sunday's Australian Open final
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/9380164.stm

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #939
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen the post semifinal press conference? I though that would have been posted by now.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #940
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
World tennis number one Caroline Wozniacki speaks to BBC Scotland's Kheredine Idessane after watching Andy Murray progress to Sunday's Australian Open final
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/9380164.stm
She looks really great there, all natural and wholesome, if a little sad.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #941
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Has anyone seen the post semifinal press conference? I though that would have been posted by now.
I have not seen the presser, but HERE is a post match interview in Danish.

INTRO: Now we're going far away from sweden and far away from Denmark, Caroline Wozniacki is very disappointed after her defeat in the Semi final of the Austrailian open, a disappointment she probably shares with most of the tennis fans in Denmark, and definitely with a tennis fan in Australia.

Commentary: The eyes are blank and expression empty.

Caro: Right now you have to get through, through the initial disappointment.

Commentary: The disappointment of having been just one point from a Grand Slam final, and the surprising exit is also effecting other Danes.

Gus: All of us are yes, nocked out by the result.

Commentary: Even so for 20 year old Caroline Wozniacki, encouraging words on the way to her.

Gus: We should of course not forget that Caroline has played a fine tournament.

Commentary: Nor has the world leader has lost her desire, even if its finished in Australia.

Caro: Yes its back up on the horse again. you just have to get back on the training court again, and keep training, and getting even better, and then I'm sure my time will come.

Last edited by Burisleif : Jan 28th, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:26 AM   #942
country flag solat

solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I found a very small segment of Caro's presser here (1:21-1:33)
solat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #943
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Cibulkova-Wozniacki.Australian.Open.2011.3rd (9 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #944
country flag MariaFan.

warm up before her semi final with Li Na

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #945
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if this was posted here before or not. It was posted in the GM and I thought some folks here might like to see it. Even if it was a terrible call this is amongst the worst on court behaviour I have ever seen from Caroline.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote