Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #886
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria fan View Post
AVI. 857 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CV72SKUY

thanks dos Santos
I'm not sure if I want to watch this or not but thanks for posting it. I guess it will be interesting to see how Caroline managed to win that one game.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #887
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly don't want to watch this nightmare again!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #888
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
I certainly don't want to watch this nightmare again!
Sometimes I find re-watching her losses interesting to pinpoint where things went wrong and what she could have done to win the match but that probably does not apply to this particular match.

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #889
country flag DownInAHole

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #890
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki vs Michelle Larcher De Britto 2008 Hong Kong Exhibition Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 03:19 AM   #891
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post

Caroline Wozniacki vs Michelle Larcher De Britto 2008 Hong Kong Exhibition Highlights

old memories
TonyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #892
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Medibank International Sydney-2011 2nd circle - C. Wozniacki - D. Cibulkova

http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=2672
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #893
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #894
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki and Fernando Verdasco Practice

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 05:20 AM   #895
country flag MariaFan.

Practice Australian Open 2011

Old Jan 16th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #896
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Australian Open Relief

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiK0...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTf8wDhe2CI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4CLH2JNOHk

Last edited by Nena_xxx : Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:10 PM.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #897
country flag MariaFan.

Australian Open 2011 Interview

Old Jan 16th, 2011, 11:57 PM   #898
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

RALLY FOR RELIEF
Full event

Can also be downloaded here in much higher quality:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srex View Post
AO Rally for Relief (Queensland Flood Disaster) 2011-01-16 by Srex
http://tennishaven.com/details.php?id=618
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 04:25 AM   #899
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

AO.2011.WS.R1.Wozniacki.vs.Dulko.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #900
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
That was quick!