Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:14 AM   #871
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Thailand 1/1/2011

Thailand 2/1/2011

MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:19 AM   #872
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Merit-making ceremony Thailand

Last edited by MariaFan. : Jan 2nd, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 06:06 PM   #873
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post

would still love to have it, that will be great if you have time to upload it, thanks
Eurosport WTA 2010 Season Review ( in Russian)
http://rapidshare.com/files/44042962...son_Review.avi

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #874
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

This is a repost of a video from 2007 when Caro was 16 and playing Indian Wells, and a danish camera crew followed her behind the scene. Interesting video for sentimental fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFO1-eyjPY

Last edited by Carofan : Jan 3rd, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #875
country flag MariaFan.

Hong Kong Classic 2011

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #876
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #877
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Hong.Kong.TC-2011.Russia.vs.Europe.Zvonareva.vs.Wozniacki.RUS.M PEG-2
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #878
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all

Highlights:

Last edited by TonyL : Jan 8th, 2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: make it a viewable video
TonyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:43 PM   #879
country flag MariaFan.

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #880
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro singing Ace of Base - All That She Wants.
Old clip, but it had been removed from YouTube again a long time ago, but now it has been reuploaded.
As you can hear she was far from a good singer and she also starts the clip by saying she likes to sing but can't sing. So it takes many singing lessons, a good producer and especially Auto-Tune to make her sound like a good singer.
When will her CD be out?

The original 1993 hit single:

And All That She Wants - Radio Edit:

Last edited by stangtennis : Jan 9th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #881
country flag MariaFan.

Medibank International Sydney: Wozniacki press conference (9/1/11)

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #882
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all

Wozniacki: 10 Burning Questions

TonyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #883
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Got a video of Caro practising today:

Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #884
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

She high fives her dad before every match? Aw, that's cute. A little nerdy but cute.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #885
country flag MariaFan.

AVI. 857 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CV72SKUY

thanks dos Santos