Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #856
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Thank you very much Carofan!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #857
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that, Carofan. I've watched a lot of her interviews in Danish and it always makes a lot more sense when you can understand what she is saying.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #858
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki in Thailand 27/12/2010

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #859
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Caro in Thailand so early when the exhibtion isn't until New Year's day?
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #860
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Why is Caro in Thailand so early when the exhibtion isn't until New Year's day?
Quote:
Wozniacki will arrive here on Monday and will have a busy schedule. She and Clijsters, who is scheduled to arrive in Bangkok on Wednesday, will sign a get-well book for His Majesty the King at Siriraj hospital on Thursday.
After that they will meet Abhisit at Government House.
During her stay in Thailand, Wozniacki will enjoy the beach, spa, elephant riding and, of course, shopping. “I’m really looking forward to riding on an elephant and laying on the beach in the sun working on my tan,” she said.
http://www.carolinewozniacki.dk/?p=1650
busy schedule- beach, spa, elephant riding, shopping

Old Dec 27th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #861
country flag solat

solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice solat is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
I`ve added subtitles to the smaller file, the one from junior Wimbledon. Very interesting movie. Caro tells a little about how she works on the opponent during the match, something I have never heard her mention ever before. Its funny how she push her chest up when she mention this she is just 15 here and already completely aware of the mental game. Then the crown prince Frederik predict a great future for Caro, a man who`s first job is not to have any opinion at all lol. He doesn't look comfortable, but he decide to go all in. Well played Sir, well played.

Download Options:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YW2SZF02

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdfq2i3u6lj53x5

Watch Online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSbHm2Jh4Iw
Many thanks Carofan! You're awesome!!
Can we look forward to a sub for the big file eventually as well? (Though perhaps that's asking a bit too much from you, considering the file is about 25 minutes long...)
solat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 01:20 AM   #862
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, she's looking forward to laying on the beach and working on her tan? Glad to see that she has her priorities in order and that she is primed and ready for the new season.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 10:42 AM   #863
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solat View Post
http://caroline_wozniacki.republika.pl/Filmy.htm has 2 videos with great footage of young Caro from 2006 (note that only #8 and #9 has working links).

And did anyone download the other videos before the links went dead?
I remember many of those early videoclips from the time when I began following Caro's career. Most of those clips were originially posted here on tennisforum by user HTE, who probably recorded and uploaded the clips in the first place before that Polish site "stole" the links. HTE is also the original creator of the "Danish Delight" thread here on TF, of course...

I've actually had a few of these clips on my PC, but I've lost them. I have also asked about some of these clips before in this thread but noone seems to have them anymore?

I also recorded lots of Wozniacki-stuff from Danish television in those early days (2004-2006), but I rarely uploaded anything at the time. But I've uploaded a few of those old clips earlier this year (Wimbledon junior SF 2006; a Wimby interview 2004, a Wimby interview 2006).
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #864
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

anyone got eurosports' women review featurng caro??
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #865
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
anyone got eurosports' women review featurng caro??
I have, but in Russian.

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #866
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Bangkok Interview.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...-and-Clijsters
Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #867
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Thailand 30/12/2010 part1

Thailand 30/12/2010 Part2

MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:42 PM   #868
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
I have, but in Russian.

would still love to have it, that will be great if you have time to upload it, thanks
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 06:59 PM   #869
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

This firework attack on Caro, Bob Bryan and the others there looks really scary:

http://yfrog.com/j5m5dz

http://twitter.com/Bryanbros

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw : Dec 31st, 2010 at 07:08 PM.
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 04:39 PM   #870
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Thailand 31/12/2010 HD

Last edited by MariaFan. : Jan 1st, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
MariaFan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote