Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #766
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Here's a youtube video of highlights of Caro's year up to becoming #1 that the Wta uploaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUjpODCeeMI
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM   #767
country flag kestrel01

kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold

Interview in TV2 "Go aften Danmark", (in danish).
http://go.tv2.dk/video.php/id-34262937.html
Lots of joking between Caro and her father and the oher coaches.
kestrel01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #768
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel01 View Post
Interview in TV2 "Go aften Danmark", (in danish).
http://go.tv2.dk/video.php/id-34262937.html
Lots of joking between Caro and her father and the oher coaches.
Interesting. I won't ask you to translate the whole thing but could you tell me what Caroline said when they played the clip of her with the braces?
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #769
country flag kestrel01

kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold

Well, caro (at 14) is asked if she thinks she got her winner instinct from her parents because they both have been in proff sports (volleyball and soccer). Caro (14) answers very politely that without her parents support she probably would not have been playing tennis, or at least not as good as she does now (did then).
It really is not that funny, but it shows how she already at that age was quite good at answering questions from reporters.
Back to the present... I Would say that she seems very relaxed and happy and talks more freely and openly than she normally does in these situations.
kestrel01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #770
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

4 Videos from ExtraBladet, Caroline seems very relaxed and they have a bit more personal feel to them.
Amongst other things she talks about her religion, and nationality.

http://ekstrabladet.tv/nationentv/article1433331.ece
http://ekstrabladet.tv/nationentv/article1432511.ece
http://ekstrabladet.tv/nationentv/article1432488.ece
http://ekstrabladet.tv/nationentv/article1432494.ece
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #771
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Launches New Brand Logo

Commercial for WTA's new logo, featuring Caro and other past and present top players.

stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #772
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot to post this here

Martina Hingis vs Caroline Wozniacki 2007 Copenhagen Exhibition Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #773
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Sports news from Denmark's public service station DR1 tonight:
http://www.dr.dk/NU/player/#/sportnyt/2085

Jankovic, Schiavone, Dementieva and Zvonareva was first asked their opinion on Caro as World #1 and then there's an interview with Caro.
After this they switch to an interview with Viktor Axelsen, the Danish Badminton Boy's U-19 World Champion. Then followed with some footage of former Danish world #1 in men's Badminton Peter Gade from the same KB Hallen which happens to be the same arena as Wozniacki vs. Hingis in the clip above.

Last edited by stangtennis : Oct 25th, 2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 07:12 AM   #774
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Doha RR: Caroline Wozniacki vs. Elena Dementieva

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13977#p13977
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #775
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Dementieva-Wozniacki.WTA.Championship.Doha.2010.group (6 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 11:33 AM   #776
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Someone posted this in one of the GM threads. Could any of the Danish posters shed a little light on the origin of this? It looks like it is from a sketch comedy show.

Of course I couldn't understand what was being said but I think I got the gist of it. Seems pretty funny.
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #777
country flag stangtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Could any of the Danish posters shed a little light on the origin of this? It looks like it is from a sketch comedy show.
It's from the weekly Danish sketch show, 'Live fra Bremen', which is the Danish answer to the American sketch show 'Saturday Night Live'.

'Live fra Bremen' has made several sketches about Caro.
If you search YouTube for 'Live fra Bremen Wozniacki', then you will find other sketches too, like these:

Translation of the above sketch about the Haiti earthquake:
Q: Caroline Wozniacki can we get a comment on Haiti?
CW: Haiti, she's a great player but I'm sure I can beat her. I just need to get into the court and play my game.
Q: No, I'm thinking of Haiti the earthquake.
CW: No I don't know her, but I'm sure if I just play my game...
Q: No no stop stop, I would like a comment on Haiti.
CW: Oh, you should have just said that. [turns to the Camera] Hi, my name is Caroline Wozniacki and when I'm in Denmark I always listen to Radio Haiti.
Q: No no no, it's not Radio Haiti, it's a country.
CW: A country? How cool, then I can also call it from my [turns to the Camera] Sony Ericsson mobile.
Q: Listen now, 150.000 people died, don't you have any comment on this?
CW: Oh, then we must hope they had their [turns to the Camera] Europæiske travel insurance. Yeah, thanks.
Q: Tell me, don't you have any feelings at all?
CW: ... I have fucked Laudrup's son.
Q: Tahnks.
CW: Thanks.

Last edited by stangtennis : Oct 29th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #778
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Doha RR: Samantha Stosur vs. Caroline Wozniacki

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13982#p13982
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #779
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

How Caro stays in Doha hotels. (In danish)

http://www.tennissporten.dk/pages/po...nit-5-3574.php

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #780
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

@stangtennis

Video 3&4 are very funny... worth translating, no.1 is total toilet humour.... are they in chronological order? if so they should get funnier in the future...
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote