Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #61
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
You can rest assured that CW, Lars Ulrich and Kenneth Carlsen are probably the only three things Brad Gilbert knows about Denmark (although he might get lucky and guess that it's in Europe).
MMMMM....like any other american I guess(no offense to americans in here )!! He was a little crazy in that interview, but dont kill him!
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #62
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
MMMMM....like any other american I guess(no offense to americans in here )!! He was a little crazy in that interview, but dont kill him!
WHAT interview are you guys talking about??
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #63
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
WHAT interview are you guys talking about??
We are talking about the build-up interviews to the Cornet-Wozniacki match!?! Brad Gilbert is suddenly mentioning Lars Ulrich from Metallica, stating that Caro would beat everybody to the ground. I guees he (and Lars) was right)....
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #64
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ6NCqbLTw4
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #65
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Pilot Pen trophy presentation
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #66
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
On www.t3nnis.tv they have the Alize Cornet SEMI match, much better than the Final, imo.

(Good quality match from ESPN not a Live Streaming)
Yes, the 1st set showed very good play from both of them, but the 2nd set was more uneven. First Caro made too many unforced errors and then Cornet completely fell apart in the last games.
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #67
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

US Open R1 - Caroline Wozniacki def. Ahsha Rolle 6-2 6-1

LAST GAME: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...4&p=7334#p7334
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:35 AM   #68
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caroline Wozniacki vs Anna Chakvetadze New Haven Final 2008. Caroline won 3-6, 6-4, 6-1.

First set:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=OY6LQHIU

Second set:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=424IPFKW

Third set:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=FGKFOQJ0
Thank you so much!

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:54 AM   #69
country flag Wolfruler

anyone got Wozi´s 1r US open match?
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #70
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

US Open R2 - Caroline Wozniacki def. Maria Elena Camerin 6-1 6-2

MATCHPOINT: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...8&p=7456#p7456
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #71
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #72
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the videos.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #73
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
anyone got Wozi´s 1r US open match?
yeah I captured it to dvd from sky sports(also have her match from yesterday).I encoded at work but as I was suppose to be working and not encoding matches I encoded to one file instead of sets as I normally do.This came to 684 mbs which I thought I would split at home as its too big to upload in one go,problem is I encoded to .mkv and I'm having trouble finding something to split it,if I can't find a splitter I will have to use hjsplit.I will sort something out if you want it though.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 08:46 PM   #74
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

I dont now abought anybody else,for me just split with HJ Split , others can download the free HJSplit prog from
http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit
mkv files can be played on the free VLC media player, download from
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
I would be very greatfull if you uploaded any of her matches.
tonyb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 09:22 AM   #75
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
I dont now abought anybody else,for me just split with HJ Split , others can download the free HJSplit prog from
http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit
mkv files can be played on the free VLC media player, download from
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
I would be very greatfull if you uploaded any of her matches.
ok I split it into 4 using hjsplit,I will use a combination of rapidshare and megaupload for free users.part 1 can be played with vlc player(just open vlc player and use the quick play option and browse to part 1) I suggest you do this to check your system can play mkv video files before you d/l any other parts,this is a commentary free match and there maybe be the odd ad break in.I missed the 'i' in caroline's surname but don't rename the files to add that till you have joined to create the full match(i.e one file) otherwise it may not join correctly.

wozniacki v rolle uso 2008
part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/14149775...o_2008.mkv.001
part2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z77NJHMA
part 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/14152269...o_2008.mkv.003
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5I6A0U9S

Last edited by johnoo : Aug 31st, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote