Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #2611
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #2612
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #2613
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #2614
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

Wozniacki Moving On

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11419335
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #2615
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Here is the hair situation

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/tenni...28-109gsn.html
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:05 AM   #2616
country flag CWTennis

Post match presser
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...l?promo=topnav

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2617
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro - Kerber, 3R Cincinatti 2014

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:09 PM   #2618
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:18 PM   #2619
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frp View Post

Petko is right. Best defender ever.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:10 AM   #2620
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Petko is right. Best defender ever.
Yes. That's exactly what I thought when I was watching. That was the break of serve in the 3rd set. I was so happy. I'm so proud of Caro.

Incidentally - you know me on not great on Pova and I know you being a fan of Pova. But just want to say what a match both she and Caro played. I thought she had Caro for sure so I just wanted Caro to continue making her play at such a high level to win the 3rd set. Fantastic match from both players.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:42 AM   #2621
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Yes. That's exactly what I thought when I was watching. That was the break of serve in the 3rd set. I was so happy. I'm so proud of Caro.

Incidentally - you know me on not great on Pova and I know you being a fan of Pova. But just want to say what a match both she and Caro played. I thought she had Caro for sure so I just wanted Caro to continue making her play at such a high level to win the 3rd set. Fantastic match from both players.
Thanks, that's very considerate of you. Yes, I like Maria and her never say die attitude A LOT. I know that there are things about her that rub some the wrong way, but those things disappear into insignificance for my taste because I just love what an awesome competitor she is. A female Jimmy Connors who was also someone that everyone didn't like but who would leave a piece of himself out on that tennis court. But regardless of all that, I'm so happy that Caroline won today and so proud of her. I love you Caroline!

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Sep 1st, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:54 AM   #2622
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by frp View Post

that was orgasmic To break with such an amazing point!

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 01:13 AM   #2623
country flag CWTennis

Presser
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...ategory=latest

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #2624
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

The last Caro - Errani match, 2R Beijing 2010 (the tournament that gave Caro the #1 ranking)

Errani was ranked 40 back then and didn't really hit her stride until 2012, so their USO QF will of course be a somewhat different match but hopefully the fundamentals will be the same.
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 11:26 AM   #2625
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
that was orgasmic To break with such an amazing point!
Yeah, I jumped out my chair shouting and fistpumping like a madman when she did that.