Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #2356
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:59 PM   #2357
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so fcking tired of her BS!

BRUSSELS: WOZNIACKI INTERVIEW
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...acki-interview

Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:05 PM   #2358
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love her sense of humour, "it will be fun next week" yeah I assume she has some plans sorted out off court.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫

Last edited by Blu€ : May 22nd, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2359
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

I'm so fcking tired of her BS!

BRUSSELS: WOZNIACKI INTERVIEW
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...acki-interview
She will never see the really problem. She doesn´t care. That make me so angry and sad.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2360
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:11 AM   #2361
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

"You just need to learn from it." Well, she is not wrong but it does not appear to me that she is learning anything from these alarmingly common opening match losses.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #2362
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
"You just need to learn from it." Well, she is not wrong but it does not appear to me that she is learning anything from these alarmingly common opening match losses.
maybe she's just a slow learner!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2363
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

I'm not sure if this is posted here yet but here it is anyway.

FAIL!

. . .

. . .

. . .

...just like her tennis.
PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #2364
country flag CWTennis

Old May 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2365
country flag CWTennis

Press conference
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...800000b57.html

Roland Garros 2013 - RG TV - The best of Wozniacki v. Robson
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...800000b59.html

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #2366
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Hi - anyone who has recorded the match against Robson? I missed it because of work. Would be nice to see her win.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #2367
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I recorded it from the stream if that's alright?

2013 Roland Garros R1 Wozniacki vs Robson.flv - 276.1 MB

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2368
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I recorded it from the stream if that's alright?

Really fine - thank you. Nice to see the match.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2369
country flag CWTennis

Questions from the Fans
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...800000b79.html

I made the biggest divot on the grass and I got quite a few comments after that. Poor girl!

Old May 28th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2370
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

"I can actually hit the ball decent sometimes".

Maybe you should try that on the tennis court too
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote