Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #2311
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #2312
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro - Zheng highlights, Dubai 2013

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #2313

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro - Bartoli highlights, Dubai 2013

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #2314
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEvq8..._embedded#t=0s

One of the great moonball rallies. Glad to see they're back.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2315

WTA highlighta Caro - Kerber
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...acki-vs-kerber
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #2316
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Anybody got the Wozniacki vs Kerber match? Please upload.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #2317
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Anybody got the Wozniacki vs Kerber match? Please upload.
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #2318
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2319
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Great thanx for the first part - let's hope the rest will be uploaded too, but great to have the first 2 hours
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #2320
country flag poulao

Better resolution

Part1

Part2

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #2321
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanx poulao really appreciate this. Here in Denmark we can only see it on "secret" channels, so we are dependent on streaming and YouTube so thanx again - great to see the comeback queen in form again.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2322
gdmirou

gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all

Thanks a lot for video!

Excuse my ignorance, but who is the guy sitting between Piotr and Anna? I've been away for a while, that's why.

Thanks.

Good to see Caro in good form again.
gdmirou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #2323
country flag dahltennis

dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all dahltennis is a name known to all

Enjoy!!!

dahltennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #2324
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CWTennis : Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2325
country flag CWTennis

here's fan filmed Caro vs Cornet in Indianwells R2