Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2266
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
I missed her match today - so please if any of you see a video of the match - post it here - please :-)
+1

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #2267
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2268
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

When Wozniacki Met Maradona
http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2161098

Wozniacki Interview (Dubai QF)
http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2161124

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM   #2269
country flag CWTennis

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:41 AM   #2270
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

The Wild Wadi tour:

Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM   #2271
country flag frp

frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light

Wozniacki Interview (Dubai SF)
http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2161708
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:51 PM   #2272
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

well that was a brief interview/clip , she certainly didn't look happy at all, good to see.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:05 AM   #2273
country flag CWTennis

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM   #2274
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Due to few requests uploaded full match vs Jie

Dubai R2:Caroline Wozniacki vs Jie Zheng
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #2275
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Due to few requests uploaded full match vs Jie
Thanx a lot
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2276
country flag CWTennis

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #2277
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Anyone who has the Hongkong exhibition match? - should have been fun to watch.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2278
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Here is a little video from the event where Caro and Aga are dancing and playing a few balls:

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Radwans...2/Default.aspx

Would like to see the whole match though.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #2279
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

And another where she's charming the hall again in the interview after the match:

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #2280
country flag CWTennis