Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #2146
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #2147
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights video for today's match. Unfortunately it focuses on the important points rather than the best points, so we only see one good Caro point.
http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20121...256553_2953392

She also has Shot of the Day.
http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20121...256553_2953513

Highlights video for the Ula match

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Oct 19th, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #2148

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow SF
http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20121...256553_2954196
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:59 AM   #2149

Moscow QF highlights

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Oct 21st, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:59 AM   #2150
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:44 PM   #2151
country flag CWTennis

I uploaded Trophy Ceremony

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:24 PM   #2152
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
I uploaded Trophy Ceremony
Lovely
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:43 AM   #2153

Moscow SF highlights

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:30 PM   #2154
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Full final vs Stosur

Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:45 AM   #2155
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

So cool that youtube now has the matches in full. I'm definitely watching the nail-biter against Stosur again.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:39 PM   #2156
country flag CWTennis

with english commentaries

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #2157

New highlights video of an old match, Montreal 10 F, Caro's first P5 title and the beginning of her best run yet. Despite Caro's results being better then, I'd say she's a better overall player now. Her current ranking simply reflects that she hasn't developed her game as much as some of the players she was ahead of then: Vika, Aga, Petra etc.

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2158
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
New highlights video of an old match, Montreal 10 F, Caro's first P5 title and the beginning of her best run yet. Despite Caro's results being better then, I'd say she's a better overall player now. Her current ranking simply reflects that she hasn't developed her game as much as some of the players she was ahead of then: Vika, Aga, Petra etc.
Highlights aren't a good way to judge a player's performance. Not to mention that wasn't her best match of the tournament.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2159

Moscow final highlights (English commentary)

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #2160
country flag CWTennis