Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:50 PM   #196
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

sorry, but i want to ask, anyone got the interview that tv2 did with caro, when she is about 16/17??
i just saw part of it on youtube, and i want to see the whole interview with english sub, can anyone help? thank you
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #197

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
Found this link showing some highlights from Caro´s match last night and an interview afterwards

http://sermitsiaq.gl/webtv/article63788.ece

enjoy
i can't see this
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:05 PM   #198
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
sorry, but i want to ask, anyone got the interview that tv2 did with caro, when she is about 16/17??
i just saw part of it on youtube, and i want to see the whole interview with english sub, can anyone help? thank you
Post the link
Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #199

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hojEi4gENAY
the one at the beginning, i know it has a interview followed

and, as i remeber, i interview, caro talk about her exam, and they follow caro to have her art exam, do you have this also??
thank you
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM   #200
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post

Caroline`s interview from yesterday. Her comments to the fantastic season. Youtube or Download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ve-zPrO5gQ

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=18L3HGZ6

You've made my day

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM   #201

i saw this at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSLz5XxSpM

has anyone record the whole match??
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #202
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Caro fan thankyou
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:35 AM   #203

Quote:
I have started a blog with the purpose to collect Carolines matched on one page for easy access. I will pass that link around the internet, instead of attracting random crowds in here for downloads. If you have other complete matches in your own Megaupload account, let me know.

There are two more matches added from Danish Open. The very hard fought Semi-final against a well playing Stephanie Foretz and the service exhibition from the quarterfinal against Julia Schruff.

http://carolinewozniacki.blogspot.com/
thank you very much, carofan, that's a really good idea!!
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM   #204
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have started a blog with the purpose to collect Carolines matched on one page for easy access. I will pass that link around the internet, instead of attracting random crowds in here for downloads. If you have other complete matches in your own Megaupload account, let me know.

There are two more matches added from Danish Open. The very hard fought Semi-final against a well playing Stephanie Foretz and the service exhibition from the quarterfinal against Julia Schruff.

http://carolinewozniacki.blogspot.com/
wonderful site
thanks so much

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
antonia412 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 05:15 AM   #205
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

very nice initiative

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:34 AM   #206
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Tak Carofan

btw, Does you or others have the New Haven win? (The Finale)

(Other then on www.t3nnis.tv where it will take me 10h to DL the match)

Should we vote for best match of the year? My bet...of matches I have seen.

1) Luxembourg Finale vs Dementieva
2) New Haven Semi vs Cornet
3) Danish Open Semi vs Foretz

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:55 AM   #207
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Tak Carofan

btw, Does you or others have the New Haven win? (The Finale)

(Other then on www.t3nnis.tv where it will take me 10h to DL the match)
I do have the match from New Haven(final)! I will see what I can do
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM   #208
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
I do have the match from New Haven(final)! I will see what I can do
I search on my HD and found I had the Final set of the Finale, so can you upload the second set it will be fine.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM   #209
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Okay, I will do that! I think you can expect it tomorrow!
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #210
country flag Wolfruler

Concerning the New Haven match:

I realised that I only have the whole match in one file of approxm. 900mb in mp4 format! With this size I need a around 9 hours to upload. I hope, I can find some time to upload next week...sorry!