Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM   #151
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caroline Wozniacki/Medina Garrigues vs Lu/Zhang Beijing Doubles Semi Final 6-1, 6-1.

First set:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=4WRUSILY

Second Set:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=2DH02E3S
I don't download that two videos. Are they clearly?

My friend gz8717 recorded it in high quality
Does anyone want to reserver it?

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
antonia412 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #152
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

yes, I am interested. Always love high quality

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #153
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold

ok
I will upload it next week

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #154
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Antonia412, I have no knowledge of China and Megaupload?? Is it possible?

Anyways, especially for Antonia and of course others Its only the last part(500mb)....the first part(1gb) will come later. I have a crappy upload, so it just takes forever! Have patience Here u go (last set):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YXWAVML

I hope it works
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #155
country flag antonia412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
Antonia412, I have no knowledge of China and Megaupload?? Is it possible?

Anyways, especially for Antonia and of course others Its only the last part(500mb)....the first part(1gb) will come later. I have a crappy upload, so it just takes forever! Have patience Here u go (last set):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YXWAVML

I hope it works
Thank you
You're so thoughtful
I can download from mega with a low speed, but I can't upload to that website
The only website I can upload is Rayfile

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 09:15 AM   #156
country flag antonia412

2008.09.27.China Open Doubles SF(by gz8717).WMV 535.7 MB

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/e875...-0019d11a795f/

high quality
enjoy

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 03:08 PM   #157

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

thanks very much for the uploads. To those who can't download from rayfile, let me know, then I can reupload to megaupload. I am currently downloading it

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:04 PM   #158
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

would be nice
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:32 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
would be nice
uploading now to megaupload

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 10:11 PM   #160

2008 China Open Doubles Final:
http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=BCJ97SVS

credit to antonia412

Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:05 AM   #161
country flag Wolfruler

Thank you Christina!!!....as allways
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 03:31 PM   #162
country flag antonia412

Thank you Christina

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #163
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

i want to ask any one has the part, china open double final, after the match, there is a interview for caro and her partner, and her partner ask her to answer the question, anyone has this video??

if you have, can you please upload it, thank you
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #164
country flag antonia412

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
i want to ask any one has the part, china open double final, after the match, there is a interview for caro and her partner, and her partner ask her to answer the question, anyone has this video??

if you have, can you please upload it, thank you
Here you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia412 View Post
interview after Doubles Final

I recorded her speech with my poor DC
But I missed her frist sentence when she spoke the second time
And the videos are not very clearly

Caro's speech

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #165
country flag Wolfruler

BIG BIG BIG THANKS Carofan

Any chance for uploading the final...anyone?