Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM   #1591
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

[quote=s_dreamer82;20442637]I made those videos

Here's another

Great - keep them coming!
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:50 PM   #1592
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
I made those videos

Here's another

Great video but as has been pointed out I think it underscores how little of the fun, carefree Caroline we saw on the court in 2011. There was the phone incident from Bastad, that certainly drew a beaming smile from her, but for the most part she has been very serious and glum looking on the court this year. I hope that in 2012 she is somehow able to recapture the joyful spirit that she seemed to bring to the court prior to this year.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:08 PM   #1593
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Great video but as has been pointed out I think it underscores how little of the fun, carefree Caroline we saw on the court in 2011. There was the phone incident from Bastad, that certainly drew a beaming smile from her, but for the most part she has been very serious and glum looking on the court this year. I hope that in 2012 she is somehow able to recapture the joyful spirit that she seemed to bring to the court prior to this year.
thanks and yes I agree with you! lately she seems serious and uptight when she's on the court, and she had quite a few arguments with umpires this season! I think it only shows that all the pressure finally got to her! Hopefully she's able to recharge her batteries in off season and old Caro is back next year!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #1594
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

2 new videos from me

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1595
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Very nicely done!
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #1596
country flag CWTennis

Caro & Rory at the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 GP
http://vimeo.com/32082121

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #1597
country flag CWTennis

Meeting with the world's tennis player Caroline Wozniacki
http://www.markiza.sk/clanok-relacia...ovou-tenistkou

nice, he's dream was to meet Caro, and it came true!

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #1598
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I am very lucky to be able to go see Caro at exhibition next Monday. Will write a post about in my blog. Photos & videos included so make sure you check it out
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #1599
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I am very lucky to be able to go see Caro at exhibition next Monday. Will write a post about in my blog. Photos & videos included so make sure you check it out
I will certainly check it out, thanks! Have a good time on Monday!

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #1600
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

A little old I know
She was serving well and had some really good volleys too
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #1601
country flag CWTennis

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1602
country flag CWTennis

more videos from PK on this channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sportkyZoznam#g/u

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #1603
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link to the rest of the clips. Seemed like a really relaxed press conference.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:51 AM   #1604
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, here is a short video & photos.
http://www.sportovenoviny.sk/tenis/z...ance-na-dvorci

I have made some vids on my own but I am still figuring out the way of uploading them to the web so at least this in the meantime.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:27 AM   #1605
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this was posted but here is the exhibition match with Dominika:

http://sport.huste.tv/tenis/zaznam/2...wozniacki.html

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote