Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #1531
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

http://sportv.globo.com/site/program...e-esforco.html

in portuguese from brazilian tv
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #1532
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tvn24.pl/0,1717779,0,1,wo...wiadomosc.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Sep 18th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #1533
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

I fell over this quite funny interview with SPORTSVIBE in Abu Dhabi february 2011 - might have been brought before but here it is again

Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #1534
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tvp.pl/bydgoszcz/aktualno...y-1809/5275409

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #1535
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

She is so sweet, a true queen!
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #1536
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Can you find a better role model - a true queen, relaxed and ever smiling
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #1537
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I feel that when asked about (like always) the #1 thing she would do better to just say that she deserves to be #1 on the ranking list because she has earned the most points but that Serena is the best player out there. It's the truth and it's a far more effective answer in terms of taking the sting out of the Çuestion. "Serena was better today" just ain't going to cut it because everyone in that room believes that Serena would be better on most days. The way she answers it they interpret it as though she means that being #1 = being the best, so of course they are going to keep nagging about it.
If she went by what everyone else´s opinion she would end up like Safina, I´m afraid. If she said that Serena is the best it would look a bit wimpy, to be honest. Even Ivanovic, who had a lot of ups and downs, did not "bow down" when asked about her chances against Serena and gave a pretty confident answer. As far as no.1 ranking goes it always will indicate the best regardless what people like to claim. Don´t forget that Serena herself never questioned the value of no.1 ranking until she lost it
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #1538
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
If she went by what everyone else´s opinion she would end up like Safina, I´m afraid. If she said that Serena is the best it would look a bit wimpy, to be honest. Even Ivanovic, who had a lot of ups and downs, did not "bow down" when asked about her chances against Serena and gave a pretty confident answer. As far as no.1 ranking goes it always will indicate the best regardless what people like to claim. Don´t forget that Serena herself never questioned the value of no.1 ranking until she lost it
I don't think that Serena and Venus have a problem with Caro's #1 ranking. Venus recently said she deserves it. "The gap in points between her and everyone else speaks for itself" she said (or something similar to that).
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #1539
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Can you find a better role model - a true queen, relaxed and ever smiling
She's a Goddess.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:16 PM   #1540
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I feel that when asked about (like always) the #1 thing she would do better to just say that she deserves to be #1 on the ranking list because she has earned the most points but that Serena is the best player out there. It's the truth and it's a far more effective answer in terms of taking the sting out of the Çuestion. "Serena was better today" just ain't going to cut it because everyone in that room believes that Serena would be better on most days. The way she answers it they interpret it as though she means that being #1 = being the best, so of course they are going to keep nagging about it.
I think Caro answers this question fine. Everyone has their advice and I like Caro's answers better than anyone's alternative suggestions. The thing is she is the best over a whole 12 month period by a long way. And yep - Serena is the best and the favourite when you talk about a slam or a single tournament or if they play each other. There's two entirely different senses in which they are each the best.

But just keep the answer simple like she does. Changing her answer and volunteering that Serena is the best like she is the real#1 is not going to stop the questions on #1, is going to lead to a whole host of other questions and different probing angles about her not deserving it and not having belief in herself and questions on the validity of the rankings if they don't indicate who the best player is and who knows what else. The pressure of being #1 when there are players acknowledged by most as being better is really not going away if she says Serena is the real #1. At least sticking to her line - she knows exactly what they will ask her on this and she can bore them with exactly the same answer they know they'll get if they ask her.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #1541
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I think Caro answers this question fine. Everyone has their advice and I like Caro's answers better than anyone's alternative suggestions. The thing is she is the best over a whole 12 month period by a long way. And yep - Serena is the best and the favourite when you talk about a slam or a single tournament or if they play each other. There's two entirely different senses in which they are each the best.

But just keep the answer simple like she does. Changing her answer and volunteering that Serena is the best like she is the real#1 is not going to stop the questions on #1, is going to lead to a whole host of other questions and different probing angles about her not deserving it and not having belief in herself and questions on the validity of the rankings if they don't indicate who the best player is and who knows what else. The pressure of being #1 when there are players acknowledged by most as being better is really not going away if she says Serena is the real #1. At least sticking to her line - she knows exactly what they will ask her on this and she can bore them with exactly the same answer they know they'll get if they ask her.
You make some good points. I wrote that post shortly after the post-Serena match press conference however and I was still a bit emotional and got annoyed by yet another round of the same questions, so my immediate reaction at the time was, "give them the answer that they want so that the'll stop bugging you." .....But no, probably wouldn't work.
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #1542
country flag CWTennis

Made a little video

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #1543
country flag CWTennis

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1544
country flag vardia

vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all

All Access Hour
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17495977
vardia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #1545
country flag vardia

vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all vardia is a name known to all

GAMBARO NIPPON Ceremony
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGME1551
vardia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote