Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #1516
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Come on. That would be mean, what Caroline did clearly wasn't and I would be surprised if Rafa took it the wrong way.
Exactly. Jeez people getting uptight when she's funny and moaning that she's boring the next minute. I hope she never ever pays attention to people moaing at her all the time What on earth is the matter with them? I'm sure Rafa would have laughed at that. And if not - I'm sure she'd see him to say sorry. She is a person who has always liked a practical joke with her close friends and now she's come out of the woods a bit in public like as a reporter from Monaco with Novak and it's great.
  1. As far as it being offensive and comparing to when she got cramps, I think there's a world of difference betweem mimicking the funny way he slipped lower and lower at the table in a friendly ribbing way, compared to say filming his pain and putting it in a GIF and playing it and showing delight with HIM in pain.
  2. The main thing I want with Caro is for her to be herself and do what she does naturally. Doesn't mater if a few people don't like it. You can never please everyone - so just be yourself. Furthermore - there are those who can't wait to slag her off whatever she does. She should never listen to them.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #1517
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Press conference Day 11

little clip of Serena and Caro chatting yesterday
http://sporten.tv2.dk/tennis/article...er-farvel.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Sep 8th, 2011 at 11:50 PM.
CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:37 PM   #1518
country flag EnerBC

EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all

Oh Caro, you can bake me cookies anytime

Thanks for the vids
EnerBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #1519
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed watching those videos!
Caroline...you ARE a great fighter
Thanks for uploaded those

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Vandeweghe
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #1520
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerBC View Post
Oh Caro, you can bake me cookies anytime

Thanks for the vids
If you would like me to bake you some cookies all you need to do is ask.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 03:22 AM   #1521
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a candid video of Caro talking to Serena after her match.

Video

Posted elsewhere earlier by Goldenlox.

Source TV2
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:44 AM   #1522
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was quick, the post Serena match press conference is already available.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...category=press

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #1523
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks much less shocked and rattled compared to the Wimbledon loss for example.... kind of makes me wonder if she ever actually believed she had a chance.

She didn't play like it...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:53 AM   #1524
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She looks much less shocked and rattled compared to the Wimbledon loss for example.... kind of makes me wonder if she ever actually believed she had a chance.

She didn't play like it...
which I must admit really took me by surprise this time how she didn't play like she thought she could win. Her reaction after beating Petkovic was so strong and her interviews afterwards felt very mature and confident to me. Maybe she is always like that but I really felt she had a decent shot before going into this. You know, like her game and mentality was peaking at the right time to make this a really competitive fight.

I wouldn't go as far to say I expected her to win but I thought she would certainly rattle Serena more out there than say...Vika which was not the case.

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Vandeweghe
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #1525
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the rescheduling was a factor as well. With all the pressure onto her, I don't think more time to think before a match does her any good.... she´ll probably end up worrying more and losing some of the moment from the past win.

But we can only guess..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:00 AM   #1526
country flag DownInAHole

I'm just happy that she delivered the hit the practice court line. No Caroline press conference after a loss is complete without it.

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #1527
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that when asked about (like always) the #1 thing she would do better to just say that she deserves to be #1 on the ranking list because she has earned the most points but that Serena is the best player out there. It's the truth and it's a far more effective answer in terms of taking the sting out of the Çuestion. "Serena was better today" just ain't going to cut it because everyone in that room believes that Serena would be better on most days. The way she answers it they interpret it as though she means that being #1 = being the best, so of course they are going to keep nagging about it.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:21 AM   #1528
country flag NedRise

NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light NedRise is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Maybe the rescheduling was a factor as well. With all the pressure onto her, I don't think more time to think before a match does her any good.... she´ll probably end up worrying more and losing some of the moment from the past win.

But we can only guess..
I was hoping that all the rain would work to Caro's advantage -- if they had stuck to the Saturday night final, they could have played 3 consecutive days, making it more like a one-week tournament, which seems to suit her fitness level. But no.
NedRise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #1529
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:38 AM   #1530
country flag CWTennis