Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #1501
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Yeah, I think she was a bit high on her win last night The media is harsh already, but when you involve the public, it can be disastrous.

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #1502
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Yeah, I think she was a bit high on her win last night The media is harsh already, but when you involve the public, it can be disastrous.
who cares? They are always harsh when it comes to Caroline. As far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #1503
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Itss her reputation that matters, of course -- how I was raised and all. But I mean, I don't think it was smart for Caroline to do that; media or not.

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #1504
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Itss her reputation that matters, of course -- how I was raised and all. But I mean, I don't think it was smart for Caroline to do that; media or not.
I found it pretty cute. I don't think Rafa minds one bit. Roddick when asked about Rafa gliding from his chair said, "you can't sit on a chair when you have a cramp in your ass.".......So what? It's just a spur of the moment remark that one may think is funny or not, but it's not an attempt to ridicule Rafa. Same thing for the Caro imitation. I hate it when people put every little thing under a magnifying glass and blow it up out of all proportion to make something out of it that it was never meant to be.

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #1505
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's kind of immature.

I wonder if she'd have felt the same thing about someone imitating her cramping episode at the YEC in 2009.

Last edited by Protoss : Sep 6th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #1506
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I found it pretty cute. I don't think Rafa minds one bit. Roddick when asked about Rafa gliding from his chair said, "you can't sit on a chair when you have a cramp in your ass.".......So what? It's just a spur of the moment remark that one may think is funny or not, but it's not an attempt to ridicule Rafa. Same thing for the Caro imitation. I hate it when people put every little thing under a magnifying glass and blow it up out of all proportion to make something out of it that it was never meant to be.
Like calling her a liar after she made that kangaroo joke during AO!
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #1507
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen the Nadal imitation ha ha. Very funny.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #1508
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post

I wonder if she'd have felt the same thing about someone imitating her cramping episode at the YEC in 2009.
Come on. That would be mean, what Caroline did clearly wasn't and I would be surprised if Rafa took it the wrong way.

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #1509
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post

this is exactly how I feel about it. It was cute and I think in good spirits. The timing of it was perfect after she played that marathon match...speaking of...

has anyone found any clips of highlights from her match with Kuzzy last night??

I watched most of the match but had to keep walking away during last two sets because my nerves were wrecked, I couldn't take it, so I missed alot of Caro's road to comeback

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Halep
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:30 AM   #1510
country flag EnerBC

EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPRIATI420 View Post
this is exactly how I feel about it. It was cute and I think in good spirits. The timing of it was perfect after she played that marathon match...speaking of...

has anyone found any clips of highlights from her match with Kuzzy last night??

I watched most of the match but had to keep walking away during last two sets because my nerves were wrecked, I couldn't take it, so I missed alot of Caro's road to comeback
Still waiting for a 'rerun' to pop up in the usual places, but this is a keeper
EnerBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #1511
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerBC View Post
Still waiting for a 'rerun' to pop up in the usual places, but this is a keeper
cool! yeah definitely

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Halep
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:05 AM   #1512
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It appears as if the clip is prior to the presser, with the preceding material edited out...

My questions, How, why was this released? And why was it edited that way?

Seems pretty unprofessional to release it...

As for Caro's part, its obviously part of a wider conversation with a journalist, probably about the slug fest she just endured. I can't see it as anything to be judgemental about, obviously it was light hearted conversation, and again begs the question about the editing and release motives.

Isn't a certain 'Blogger' on the US Open staff?
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #1513
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Caro should just stick to the pr script. Things like this, the kangaroo bit at the Australian Open don't seem to work out well for her.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:54 AM   #1514
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't agree, I thought it was funny and cute..it's great to see she's having fun.

If anything, she should care less about what people think.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #1515
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Maybe Caro should just stick to the pr script. Things like this, the kangaroo bit at the Australian Open don't seem to work out well for her.
I'm not so sure about that. I think that most people find her a lovable girl who takes her tennis but not herself too seriously. Even among those who weren't rolling on the floor in hysterics when she did the kangaroo thing, the Djokovic press conference or the Nadal imitation, I'm sure that many found it at least amusing or cute. You just get a different impression because the few that take offence are more vocal about it. It's like when you go to a concert where 50 people are yelling insults at the pianist while the other 950 don't say a thing. Because of the noise those 50 people make you'd get the impression that it's a lousy concert, but it's perfectly possible that 950 people thought it was great.