Birmingham Reports & Pics - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #16
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Birmingham Reports & Pics

Bammer training

Doubles '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent, Prerov CH '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad, Phoenix CH '12 Paris '13 Sydney, Taipei CH, Merida CH '14 Andrezieux-Boutheon CH, Pelham CH
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #17
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Mattek training with Stubbs

Doubles '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent, Prerov CH '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad, Phoenix CH '12 Paris '13 Sydney, Taipei CH, Merida CH '14 Andrezieux-Boutheon CH, Pelham CH
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM   #18
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for pic
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #19
country flag *Jean*

REPORTS
Ruutel v Esperon : Margit improved so much since the few months earlier I had seen her. She has a good game on grass definitly, better than on clay.
She's very good at the net.
Esperon isn't bad but doesn't have the skills Ruutel had and she doesn't have the right attitude neither...
Good fighting spirit from Margit, solid win.

Vinci vs Gajdosova : What a miss from Vinci, leading 5/3 40/00 final set, and being broken stupidly...Then Gajdosova started to believe again, and saved two other match points in the final set tie break and won 9/7 in the final tie break...She didn't even seem to be happy with it!
Vinci plays amazing tennis on grass, while Gajdosova just hit the ball and wait for something to happen (like always, yeah )
But great win for her confidence.

Fedossova vs Luzhanska : I was looking forward this match to discover an Ukrainian again, and I was very disappointed. There was no contest, and the match was poor. Tetiana was missing everything, Fedossova just had to wait for it. Fedossova won 61 62.

Klepac vs Broady : Well this is an upset, but when you see how agressive and successful Broady was
Plus, Klepac was moaning and complaining all match long, and Broady was on fire. She choked a little at some point in the second set, but won in straight! Amazing serve and the backhand of Broady is just WOW
So an upset yeah, but in terms of game today, Broady was just amazing.

Shvedova vs Pavlovic : Yarolsava won but Pavlovic globally dominated.
The Shvedova's coach is one of the most annoying, commenting every single point. The Pavlovic's mother was annoyed too
Irena has such an amazing double-handed forehand
Shvedova was saved by her abality to serve/volley very well.
Pavlovic is a mentally.

Fujiwara vs Gullickson : Horrible match full of mistakes, and Gullickson's grunt is awful. She well tried to go to the net, but she definitly shouldn't have. Fujiwara is just one of these Japaneses running everywhere and winning on her fitness and her few mistakes.

Poutchek vs Glatch : Well, Tatiana hasnt learnt playing tennis yet. But she's such a bitch. She threw her racket after having lost the first point, I love that
She was leading comfortably then blew the second set just by herself, then was 0-2 down final set then won 6 games in a row.
Actually, her approximatives shots and mentality help her well on grass, especially the sliced forehand.
Glatch is just Good serve, good backhand, but unable to play a forehand, and she just went into Poutchek's yelling & racket threwing attitude instead of playing her game.
Poutchek, after having kicked herself the leg with the racket after missing an overhead, ketp the mark of the shot she made herself on her leg all match long and seemed to suffer of it

Namigata vs Adamczak : Adamczak just played soft balls all around, and Namigata was just overpowered after one or two shots, and her serve is
But I was impressed by Adamczak

Schultz vs Dzehalevich : Brenda has a new fan...MENG YUAN
This match wasn't good at all...It was all about who would be the biggest bitch. Basically, Dzehalevich spent all the final set on the floor, sliding on the wet grass (rain was there during a few minutes) and yelling, kicking herself...
Brenda is very good on grass of course, but missed so much at the net...She just made Dzehalevich mad, and managed to very well.

Kops-Jones vs Iijima : Raquel is very impressive, I thought she was Sequera at the beginning. She hits very powerful groundstrokes and serves well.
Iijima is very very bad indeed.

Stosur vs Pavly : Samantha won this match because it was on grass, nothing more...She was complaining all match long (Nastya even more ) and was saved by her strong serve and her good volleys.
Big (fat) Raymond was cheering for her.
Pavlyuchenkova plays well, but needs to learn to volley well during the WHOLE match. She was too fragile mentally. The very first games of the final set were very tight, and were actually decisive.

Kulikova vs Coin
: A no-story match. Coin plays not badly, but not well neither. She just hits the ball back.
Kulikova is . She is this kind of blond girl that you wanna give her something to eat before she falls on the ground
She had a poor sports bag and a very old Head raquet, and was coached by a hot guy wearing a suit
I wanna see more of her tomorrow.

Rao vs Smith : Mini-Mirza was just too good for the very thin British girl.
Too nervous and too weak technicly.

Scheepers vs Jozami : Betima had never seen grass before right ?
She even tried to slide on it, it was nice...to see her falling
At the end, she made her Brie Whitehead, just hitting the ball like a 8-yr old would have done.
Chanelle AMAZING game, very complete! So good at the net...
She's definitly my favorite so far.

MD Players : I saw training and/or walking around
Bammer, Liezel Huber, Lisicki, Paszek, Bremond, Govortsova, Yuan, Mattek, Stubbs, Cavaday, Baltacha, Krajicek, Bartoli, Rezai...
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #20
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for the pics and reports, what a good read.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #21
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Great report honey

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #22
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Not impressed with poor Kumiko Iijima?

In all the reports I read, no one is impressed by her.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #23
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of

Great pics and report Thank you very much
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #24
country flag racket abuse

racket abuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone see during the Stosur - Pavlyuchenkova match that Wickmayer was there sitting on the side reading a magazine. Found that very amusing.
racket abuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #25
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much
Roby
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #26
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Not impressed with poor Kumiko Iijima?

In all the reports I read, no one is impressed by her.
Unfortunately, she's had a really off day everytime someone's seen her play.

I've seen her play on 2 occasions, and although she didn't win those matches, they were competitive.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #27
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Thx *Jean* for the reports an pics ...

do you mind if I use Yanina's pictures for her website?

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #28
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the report

Keep them coming all week.
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #29
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Birmingham Reports & Pics

Thanks for the pics and match reviews . I would like to make a request for pics of Raquel Kops Jones, that is....if your going tomorow. Thanks!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #30
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

great pics!!!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote