** Videos and Photos ** - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #916
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Videos and Photos **

thank you so much for the pic, alize looks great there!!
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #917
country flag eefff1

eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all

From Sydney Today

Cornet_Q1_0610_edit by eefff1, on Flickr

Cornet_Q1_0602_edit by eefff1, on Flickr
eefff1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #918
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I made some highlights of some of her old-time matches. Hope it's alrite to post them here XD

The 1st one was from 2009, her Hopman Cup match against Su-Wei Hsieh from Chinese Taipei.

Last edited by donellcarey : Jan 7th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #919
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

And the second one is from 2008 Olympic Games 3rd Round against Serena.
God I miss her playing like that

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #920
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_williams View Post
Hey guys, I made some highlights of some of her old-time matches. Hope it's alrite to post them here XD

The 1st one was from 2009, her Hopman Cup match against Su-Wei Hsieh from Chinese Taipei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_williams View Post
And the second one is from 2008 Olympic Games 3rd Round against Serena.
God I miss her playing like that

Edited for you David. Thanks for your videos.

Short highlights from eurosport of Alize's AO R1. What an awful way to finish the last point.
http://uk.video.yahoo.com/yahooeuros...GVzdAM-;_ylv=3

Some pics: two from Sydney, courtesy of a flickr user called gudun- thanks a lot to this person for taking and uploading.

And some from yesterday :

Last edited by HowardH : Jan 16th, 2012 at 07:55 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #921
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

A couple more

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #922
country flag HowardH

As requested by some posters earlier, I have finally figured out how to upload videos from my camera.
So, here are the clips of Alize playing Claire Feuerstein in the Auckland qualies, Sat Dec 31 2011.
It was moved indoors to Albany because of the rain.

It seems that something went wrong with youtube's HD encoding for parts 1 and 3.
Please watch these parts in 480p or less, because the 720p and 1080p versions play in slow motion.
Hopefully this is clear enough.
The short part 2 is fine to watch in any resolution so you can watch it in HD.

The first clip starts at 2-2 in the second set. Alize lost the first 6-1.
The clip includes a changeover where Alize talks to her coach.

The second clip is a short one of the changeover at 3-4.

The third clip is from 3-4 till the end of the match.

Last edited by HowardH : Jan 17th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #923
country flag HowardH

A couple of pics of Alize from Sydney, taken by John Morris - thanks a lot to him for taking and uploading.
(who is also apparently a friend of katshearts, who is a supporter of Alize).

http://i.pbase.com/g4/79/645779/2/14...2.NbwSa9d6.jpg

http://i.pbase.com/g4/79/645779/2/14...6.nQMEu1Tm.jpg

He took pics of other players in Sydney and put them here: http://www.pbase.com/johnmorris/t2012&page=all

Last edited by HowardH : Feb 8th, 2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Gave links in case images didn't show for some people
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #924
country flag HowardH

Courtesy of Rix643, as requested by Sombrerero Loco. Check out Rick's Paris pics thread here:http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=453254

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #925
country flag HowardH

Well, people may not want to watch it, but this user was kind enough to upload Alize's match with Klara.
Russian commentary, 720 HD.

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #926
country flag donellcarey

Alize Cornet vs Daniela Hantuchova 2008 New Haven QF highlights

Made it yesterday

njoy
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #927
country flag HowardH

Thanks to the uploader, fantic. From her match vs Parra Santonja.

It seems like she blows a kiss to someone at the end .

And from the match vs Zhang.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 11th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #928
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all
Re: 2012 Sony Ericsson Open

Here are a few images of Alize that I shot last week in Miami during the Sony Ericsson Open. These photos are from her first round qualifying match, and a practice session last Saturday. I have more shots from her other two matches and another practice session that I will add in a few days. Enjoy!!

jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 12:44 AM   #929
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #930
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all
Re: 2012 Sony Ericsson Open

Here are some photos I shot of Alizé's win over Su-Wei Hsieh 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 in the second round of qualifying at the 2012 Sony Ericsson Open. Enjoy!!

jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote