** Videos and Photos ** - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2010, 12:24 PM   #811
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Videos and Photos **

Thanks for posting guys.

That portrait pic has a very 1950's classic feel to it. It makes her look like an old-fashioned movie star.

In the video dams44 posted I notice that underneath Alize's name they don't call her "joueuse de tennis" but instead they have the words "championne de tennis". I'm not sure exactly how accurate that is at this particular moment...

She's pretty cute in those videos though.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #812
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judio View Post
Her website and facebook have a video Interview

by Alize

http://vimeo.com/15327381
Thank you for posting! However, Alize goes a bit too fast for me . Or rather, I cannot yet listen at the normal speed of native speakers. For me the interview goes something like this: there is a written question which I can roughly understand, eg "what is your assessment of the last two tournaments", or "have you chosen to play ITF tournaments to regain confidence" and then I hear Alize say something like "very positive" or "yes" followed by lots of other French words that go by too fast for me to follow, mixed with some phrases I manage to pick up . Oh well, I get the general idea anyway.

Last edited by HowardH : Sep 28th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM   #813
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara Safina vs Alize Cornet 2009 AO Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:06 AM   #814
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Dinara Safina vs Alize Cornet 2009 AO Highlights

qaulity match! hopefully Alize makes a return soon, really miss her game!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #815
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Alize 1:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (57.2 KB, 26 views)
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 04:33 AM   #816
country flag HowardH

Pics taken by Rix643, supported by iketennis (03 RuleTheCourt), including a few of Alize in her loss . These users have requested that the pics are not reposted in order to support their website, so I give instead the link to the page:

Thanks to these users for the photos.

http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/241...ial-day-2.html
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #817
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2010.Linz.WS.R1.R.Voracova.vs.A.Cornet.Incompl ete
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #818
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Pics taken by Rix643, supported by iketennis (03 RuleTheCourt), including a few of Alize in her loss . These users have requested that the pics are not reposted in order to support their website, so I give instead the link to the page:

Thanks to these users for the photos.

http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/241...ial-day-2.html
Jeez, that's an odd-looking way she's holding her racquet in that service pic.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 09:49 AM   #819
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2009.Luxembourg.WS.R2.Cornet.vs.Wickmayer
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #820
country flag HowardH

Thank you for posting those matches dos Santos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyness View Post
Jeez, that's an odd-looking way she's holding her racquet in that service pic.
Yes, she has an odd service take away- she's had it for a little while now, but I guess it's more obvious in a still picture. It used to be more normal, a couple of years ago. Given her recent results I think maybe she should think about going to a more normal backswing. Although it's definitely not the only thing she should change.
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:04 AM   #821
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Auckland 2011

D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo

Last edited by Renaud : Jan 7th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #822
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god she's not wearing this new horrendous dress.

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #823
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

She seems much stronger and in better shape than she was before...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #824
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold

yeah !

Look at her arm in the first picture !
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #825
country flag dos Santos

WTA.2011.Auckland.WS.R2.Goerges.vs.Cornet.h.264