** Videos and Photos ** - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #241
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of
Re: ** Videos and Photos **

The rest is here http://sapronov-tennis.org/rus/?p=gallery&id=99
Minorellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2009, 01:56 AM   #242
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #243
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #244
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

thank you ella!

I was just going to post the link to the french federation website!

alize with new fed cup captain and alexia dechaume, must be preparing the next tie against italy...

or just speaking about how it is great to be in Australia and not in cold Europe

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #245
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

from 1st round match in AO

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 10:04 AM   #246
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
I like it, simple but really nice

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #247
wolfgang

wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future

A couple of shots of Alize I took during her match today.

wolfgang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #248
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Great shots! Where were you sitting? I was either too far away or behind her most of the time so my pics aren't that good

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #249
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #250
country flag améliemomo

Thanks for the pics,louisa you did a great job

here alize reaction just after her matchhttp://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/ope...45/video.shtml

still very positive alize who answered about the fact she didnt play the best match of the year but for a first round,that s correct.
She knows she had many problems with her serve,did many df,she explained that she couldnt hit the ball freely,she was worried so after its double fault.She knows she really has to play better in next round and work on some details of her game.
She saw that australians are very nice towards her and she was very pleased about that great atmosphere in Australia.

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:40 PM   #251
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics!!!
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #252
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

omg Lu Thanks!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #253
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

thank you people

beautiful pics
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #254
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 08:20 AM   #255
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote