** Videos and Photos ** - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:37 PM   #181
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Videos and Photos **

after the match against dulko,she looks so relieved

alize at the france television terrasse,she looks very beautiful there

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 05:19 PM   #182
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I remember I was watching on the second day of it, the 3rd set.. it was so tense! O was so happy Alize won, and in front of the home crowd

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:07 PM   #183
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she was so tense in that match whereas she put a 6-0 to dulko in that first set, she was controling every rally, dulko was no problem and then she perhaps realized that she was at roland garros,in front of her homecrowd and she began to watch the opponent instead of going on ,focus to play her own game.
Alize will have to work on that to just stay in her own bull,not get out of it for the entire match.
Against radwanska it was the same scenario,she began very strong and then collapsed.
I hope she will learn from that.Those matchs were so tense to watch!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #184

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with you, although I have to say I enjoyed the match against Aga no matter who won, this match's level was great, but yeah, Alize choked in the 1st, and also in the 2nd if I remember correctly.
The good things is that she's young, and she can learn.. she's a gutsy girl and I hope she'll learn to handle it and won't let the media get to her..I don't want her role models in this case to be Mauresmo and Gasquet ()

Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #185
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

this is the smile I like

Marry christmas ladies and gentlemen
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #186

Merry Christmas all

Old Dec 25th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #187
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Agree with you, although I have to say I enjoyed the match against Aga no matter who won, this match's level was great, but yeah, Alize choked in the 1st, and also in the 2nd if I remember correctly.
The good things is that she's young, and she can learn.. she's a gutsy girl and I hope she'll learn to handle it and won't let the media get to her..I don't want her role models in this case to be Mauresmo and Gasquet ()

yes french medias can put so much pressure,its just horrible. i think alize must protect herself from the medias and only focus on her game,her side of the court.
Against radwanska she was 4-1 in the first and had a game ball to make 5-5 in the second set. She could have won that match imo.
The fact is that she seems to have accepted that radwanska was better than her in that match and finally accept too easily to have lost it.
I hope for her to make roland garros her home and defend it from the others who want to take her out of it.
Its not easy for sure but she has the game to go further there.

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #188
country flag améliemomo

Olympic Games 2008 Alize Cornet(FRA) vs Shuai Peng(CHN)http://hichannel.hinet.net/2008olymp...5&d=2008-08-12

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #189

thanks

Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 12:27 PM   #190
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #191
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 6th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #192
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Old Jan 6th, 2009, 01:06 PM   #193
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

thanks din dins! love these photos.
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #194

Thanks Ella Lovely pics

Old Jan 6th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #195
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
thanks din dins! love these photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Thanks Ella Lovely pics

You're welcome, guys