Autumn season in China and Europe - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #1
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice
Autumn season in China and Europe

Alize's autumn program:

Guangzhou (next week)

Wuhan

Beijing

week off

Luxembourg

(Sofia - she hasn't qualified yet)

Limoges (WTA 125K)

Tough program But she needs to have one big! result if she wants to end the season in the top 20.
She needs to save 70+60=130 points. I think its doable, but remember last year's Asian swing was disappointing with bad draws. Hope she can qualify to Sofia!
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #2
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Autumn season in China and Europe

WTF is she playing WTA 125K for I know it's in France but gurl, 125ks is not for Top30 player

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #3
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

R1 against Putintseva
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #4
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

easy win for Alize

Cornet def Putintseva 6-1 6-1

Treachery is a virus
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #5
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Next Peer
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #6
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
WTF is she playing WTA 125K for I know it's in France but gurl, 125ks is not for Top30 player
+1. She's the only player listed for it so far, though I guess it's the nearest 'local' event she's likely to get. Top seed in the last 125K was #65 (Jana Cepelova). November is for resting up. At least it's right after Sofia (if she plays there).
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 05:35 AM   #7
country flag TheJoh

Cornet broke in six of Putintseva's seven service games and won 20 of 25 points on the Kazakhstani's second serve in her 6-1, 6-1 victory.

"I played very consistently," Cornet said. "I knew Yulia is a great player, so I tried to stay focused from the first to the last point. The conditions are very tough; it's very humid. I tried to breathe between each point. I'm happy it was 6-1, 6-1, so I can save some energy for the next one.

"I've been here three years in a row. I like the city, the tournament and the hotel. People are really excited about the tournament, and they cheer so much for us. That's all we ask for."

Next up for Cornet is 2009 Guangzhou champion Shahar Peer, who rallied from a 5-2 first set deficit and overcame three set points in the tie-break of her 7-6(8), 6-3 triumph over Pauline Parmentier.
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #8
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Can't find a stream of her match vs Peer. She's one set down right now...
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 10:40 AM   #9
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Phew! Back from 3-6 3-5 to 7-5 6-1. Match was suspended after second set due to the heat. Alizé struggled a lot on serve (many double faults, 44% of first serves). There was no stream for this match apparently.

She has a big chance of winning this event, but it sure won't be easy. It's *never* easy.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #10
country flag TheJoh

ALLEZ
Next Hsieh
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #11
country flag TheJoh

Alize is in singles and doubles SF
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #12
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Back in the top 20 (I think) with a win tomorrow, or if Li Na is removed from the rankings. Just reward for a very good 2014 :-).
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 07:51 AM   #13
country flag ShiftyFella

Alize lost bost finals in singles and doubles butit was good run, hope she recovers in time for Wuhan

Treachery is a virus
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #14
country flag TheJoh

Really sadly
Hope she won't play this tournament anymore
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #15
country flag TheJoh

R1 against Oprandi
I think it's possible to play at tuesday