Alizé's 2015! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2015, 04:09 AM   #1
country flag Potapovushina
Sumykrenka ♥

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Alizé's 2015!

So Alizé is starting the year at the Hopman Cup in Perth, representing France with Benoît Paire.

She's been playing some good, inspired tennis there so far. To qualify for the final, the French need to win both their singles matches & the dubs against Poland.

Alizé has to beat Aga, so, and she took the 1st set 6-4 and went up *2-1 in the 2nd set but she got really tired and lost the next 6 games and the 2nd set.
But she's regrouped, and currently up a break in final set, *3-2. Allez!!!

Youlia Fedossova.Alona Bondarenko.Anna Chakvetadze
Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Azarenka Kvitova Halep Ivanovic Radwanker Pliskovas Smitkova Allertova Diatchenko Dodin Govortsova Sasnovich Bencic Kichenoks Kovinic Hesse Keys Hampton Mladenovic Garcia Cornut Siniakova Krunic Bellis
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2015, 04:58 AM   #2
Sumykrenka ♥

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé's 2015!

Yaaasssss, she beat Aga, 6-4 2-6 7-5

I'm really happy for her, she gave all she had in this match, fought so hard. It was a great fun match, full of momentum shifts.
Also, she said "that's for Charlie" after she won.

I used to really hate her in her early years because she was an annoying cocky brat, but she has grown so much on me these last years, she's such a gladiatrice, most of her matches are thrillers and she's the best at drama.

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Azarenka Kvitova Halep Ivanovic Radwanker Pliskovas Smitkova Allertova Diatchenko Dodin Govortsova Sasnovich Bencic Kichenoks Kovinic Hesse Keys Hampton Mladenovic Garcia Cornut Siniakova Krunic Bellis
Old Jan 9th, 2015, 04:58 AM   #3
Sumykrenka ♥

Now Benoît better nor flop...

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 9th, 2015, 06:42 AM   #4
Sumykrenka ♥

Benoît lost in straights, it's over.

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 9th, 2015, 01:03 PM   #5
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see that on the net. Couldn't watch it live.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 08:29 PM   #6
Sumykrenka ♥

Couldn't find either the full match nor highlights on YT, shame

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 12th, 2015, 12:02 AM   #7
Sumykrenka ♥

Direct rematch of the epic Hopman Cup match in R1 of Sydney against Aga

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 12th, 2015, 08:02 AM   #8
Sumykrenka ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potapovushina View Post
Direct rematch of the epic Hopman Cup match in R1 of Sydney against Aga
Alizé lost 3 & 2.

Something wasn't right today, she was fighting as usual but she looked really flat and she kept complaining about not managing to recover between points and having no energy. She was even crying in the end. Also, a really bad BP conversion killed her - only 1/6 on BPs.

Maybe it's not that bad that she lost early as she looked really exhausted and I think the Hopman Cup was very draining. She's had enough good match practice there and now will have some time to recharge her batteries for the AO.

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 12th, 2015, 08:35 AM   #9
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Alize
GL in Melbourne!
Paszek. Vesnina. Vaidisova. Krajicek. Stephens.
Pironkova. Begu. Tatishvili. McHale. Vandeweghe.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2015, 10:26 AM   #10
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Coming soon to Tales from the Locker Room

And she's not just a hypnotic suggestion this time

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 07:42 PM   #11
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Good draw for Alize, I think.
Allez Alize
First round against Shuai Zhang
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 08:18 PM   #12
Sumykrenka ♥

Allez!

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 20th, 2015, 01:45 AM   #13
Sumykrenka ♥

No problem with Chinese Serena () for Alizé, beats her 3 & 2

Anastas1a x Ole2ya

Old Jan 20th, 2015, 09:54 PM   #14
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen Allertova play last year against Lisicki. Allertova won. She's a consistent player, very smart and aggressive, reminded me a bit of Azarenka. It will be a hard match for Alizé, but she can win it.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 09:56 PM   #15
Sumykrenka ♥

Yeah, Allertova could be really dangerous Should be a fun match.

Anastas1a x Ole2ya