#0140 - Suicide Tennis - Birmingham - Congrats, denijs!!!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 11:55 AM   #16
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #0140 - Suicide Tennis - Birmingham - Sign Up!

In.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #17
country flag darkchild

darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of

In
darkchild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #18
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

in

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 05:56 PM   #19
country flag Paris75

Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute

In !
Paris75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #20
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #21
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

In

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 12:55 AM   #22
country flag sinkordia
- TITS DON'T LIE -

sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold

in
sinkordia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #23
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

In
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #24
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future

In
Flavia Penneta
# Brenda Schultz McCarthy # Elena Dementieva # Olga Govortsova # Marion Bartoli # Jelena Jankovic # Vera Zvonareva # Flavia Pennetta # Alla Kudryavtseva # Alisa Kleybanova
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:57 AM   #25
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

In
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #26
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute

In
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 07:44 AM   #27
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

in

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #28
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

In please
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 11:46 AM   #29
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

in

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:00 PM   #30
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

in plox=]
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote