Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:56 AM   #61
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

^^OMG! Your avi cracks me up Јована
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:54 AM   #62
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
^^OMG! Your avi cracks me up Јована
I just good repu her saying the same..
what the hell is that!?
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:03 AM   #63
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

it's insane
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #64
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post

Wow they're actually great !

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #65
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
^

the 1st one
the 2nd one
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #66
country flag Kojalaberenc

Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all Kojalaberenc is a name known to all

Wow you are absolutely right heart! & ( + ) (I think I just invented "smiley mathematics"! )

Kojalaberenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #67
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

I made this 1

Last edited by CR3WLFC : Dec 14th, 2008 at 04:08 PM.
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #68
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

unforgettable moment..great gif..thanks
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #69
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 30th, 2009, 05:57 PM   #70
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

I stayed sick at home today and made these out of boredom

Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #71
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

Oh and how can I forget Yuri....

and smaller version of the canon ad

Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #72
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumkin View Post
I stayed sick at home today and made these out of boredom

this is so, so cute
where is it from?
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #73
Rumkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
this is so, so cute
where is it from?

this was from that awkward canon ad with dolce

Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #74
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

omg I totally forgot about this ad, it's so weird!
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 02:48 AM   #75
country flag beni
Registered 1

beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all beni is a name known to all

so cute!!!!
thnx
beni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote