Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #16
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Did them long time ago

Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #17
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu Amon View Post
Does anyone know what she said there? I can see her swearing but what she said before and after I just don't know.
"Allez ! Up your fucking ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajde! View Post
Did them long time ago
This is the one I was looking for
Gosh, it's still too big . How can I rezise it for it can be less than 1Mo ?

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #18
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
It's the fact that I can't love her anymore then I already do because that's a classic

This is one from Berlin 2005

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM   #19
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes I can see that now. I adore her even more.
The outburst of emotions. Just beautiful and also hilarious .

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #20
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future

Really good stuff guys. Guess we're onto something here with a new thread.
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #21
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

I tried to make one...
jcshie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #22
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Some I have made

Last edited by Katie. : Jun 6th, 2008 at 05:33 PM.
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #23
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

wow guys those are amazing
jj and maria..i wonder why they are not friends?they both went to the same academy
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #24
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

OMG I just love those Maria parts of the outtakes video actually I just love the whole vid

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #25
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

great job guys ..thanks ..amazing gifs..
ricardo26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 03:03 AM   #26
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
Some I have made

The last one's cute, where's it from?

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #27
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Was that Kuzi on the last one? Thought one of Maria's guy pals...just kidding...

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #28
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
The last one's cute, where's it from?
2K Sports Top Spin 3 Media Event In Miami, FL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bYJzICDFk

they are playing from 1:43

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #29
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally gets me.. everytime..
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #30
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Last edited by LizeT : Aug 5th, 2008 at 01:56 AM.
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote