Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #256
country flag MAERSK

MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Here's a bigger slow-mo version. At first I thought zip it but maybe it might be russian.

MAERSK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #257
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalmarenka View Post
It definitely looks like she's saying "come on"

Is she saying "keep quiet"?
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #258
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

She says "hold kjft"
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #259
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

I think we just won't be able to know, it seems she started talking before the camera went on her face...

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #260
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Doesn't this remind u of Page from Charmed in Season 4 in ep. Charmed Again when she did the same thing with the candle in that church?
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:57 AM   #261
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

I love this
and this
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #262
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

More gif here: lylux.tumblr.com
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #263
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of

does anyone know what commercial this is from:

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #264
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupernova View Post
does anyone know what commercial this is from:
I think it Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #265

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
I think it Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
hmmm...I just searched youtube, but I can't find it. Do you know where I can watch it?

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #266
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
hmmm...I just searched youtube, but I can't find it. Do you know where I can watch it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiIm-_Kq__M

Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
you're my hero! thank you!

GGG only for Maria
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #268
country flag Antoshka

Quote:
you're my hero! thank you!
you are welcome
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:36 AM   #269
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

That video is another fine display of Maria's acting skills. Why does SE insist on having her talk and show the features of her phone. They should make like Nike and show her pretty face and hot bod, using only voice overs.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #270
country flag nicoroxrocks

nicoroxrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a couple of GIFs I made using Photoshop:

IMO this was Masha's worst fall, but it's clay, so it's VERY understandable and quite funny too
nicoroxrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote