South Park Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:21 PM   #31
country flag samsung101

samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute samsung101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: South Park!

The Tom Cruise episode.
Tom won't come out of the closet.

Team America movie - saving Paris from terrorists, by blowing up all the
landmarks in the process. Mikey Moore exploding from eating too much.
Matt -Dah-muuun. Loved it.
samsung101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:56 PM   #32
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

Casa bonita episode
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM   #33
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the 'anime' episode, where they buy weapons and pretend to be anime characters. Butters as Professor Chaos

I'm not particularly fond of Mr. Hankey episodes or the episode about Oprahs' err Mingey and Gary
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM   #34
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Oprah
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 06:59 PM   #35
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
I loved the 'anime' episode, where they buy weapons and pretend to be anime characters. Butters as Professor Chaos

I'm not particularly fond of Mr. Hankey episodes or the episode about Oprahs' err Mingey and Gary
where butters gets hit in the eye?
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 07:08 PM   #36
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: South Park Thread

I love the Casa Bonita episode as well!

The 100th episode was good where Cartman travels back in time and bloodily attacks the messenger boy while singing the Dawson's Creek theme song!

Also not a fan of the hanky episodes.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM   #37
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

I like the special Olympics episode!
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM   #38
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryamator View Post
where butters gets hit in the eye?
That's the one! The moment Butters gets hit in the eye is probably my favourite scene
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 09:25 PM   #39
country flag Maryamator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
That's the one! The moment Butters gets hit in the eye is probably my favourite scene

i also liked the Awesome-o episodeIMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/18318824@N00/128013809/[/IMG]
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 08:24 AM   #40
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I love the Lord of the Rings Episode! Especially the part when Jimmy is trying to tell the parents the kids went to the video store and Randy, Stephen and Gerald are all trying to finish his sentence.

Jimmy: They went to the video st- the video st-
Randy: The video sandwich?
Stephen: The video staples, they went to the video staples.
Jimmy: No! The video store, retards!

The Video StuuUUUU
I love Jimmy. I just watched the Stupid Spoiled Whore one, with Paris Hilton. Love that one, it's so true. And then watched the one where Cartman is a "psychic". "This is my trip to the Cheyenne Trail Days, DO YOU SEE? Do you see the things I have done?"
Oh, and Mr. Garrison's sex change one.
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM   #41
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevos View Post

The Video StuuUUUU
I love Jimmy. I just watched the Stupid Spoiled Whore one, with Paris Hilton. Love that one, it's so true. And then watched the one where Cartman is a "psychic". "This is my trip to the Cheyenne Trail Days, DO YOU SEE? Do you see the things I have done?"
Oh, and Mr. Garrison's sex change one.

OH MY GOD! I love it when Cartman has the psychic battle with all the other psychics and holds out his hand and goes "Neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh" Hilarious.

The you got served episode is great too. I love when the doctor is diagnosing Randy: "He got served, here, here and here but the serving in the pelvic region is some of the worst I've ever seen".
I love Butters tap dance in that episode too and the song! "There's something in my front pocket, come see what it is, there's something in my front pocket for you".

Sexual Harrassment Panda was great too!

Oh and when Kenny is dying and the doctor is describing his condition: "It's his time...I'm afraid he's running out of it...if he doesn't get more time soon then his time might run out. He just needs more time".
Actually I think that is the episode where Christopher Reeves feeds of the stem sells of aborted foetuses. Actually one of the funniest things I've EVER seen. That was so shockingly funny the first time I saw that!

The Ginger kids episode is great too.

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #42
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

I love South Park

Man bear pig episode always makes me laugh

TWITTER NAME : https://twitter.com/Mozzawalks
Destiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #43
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

"This is lesbo"" that line made me laugh so much

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #44
country flag kwilliams

I love man-bear-pig too. He's half man, half bear, half pig. So simple but so funny...and I'm super serial!

I love how the Persians are so tacky in the 300 Lesbos episode. I actually saw a man in Dublin airport who was dressed like one of them a while ago. He has a black shirt that had reflecive gold stripes down it, he had a gold medallion and this strange suit. He looked so tacky, unfortunately he was flying to Bucharest not to Tehran. I would've loved that.

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:38 PM   #45
country flag Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I love man-bear-pig too. He's half man, half bear, half pig. So simple but so funny...and I'm super serial!

I love how the Persians are so tacky in the 300 Lesbos episode. I actually saw a man in Dublin airport who was dressed like one of them a while ago. He has a black shirt that had reflecive gold stripes down it, he had a gold medallion and this strange suit. He looked so tacky, unfortunately he was flying to Bucharest not to Tehran. I would've loved that.

am so serial

love that line