What if... Sharapova wins French Open ? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What will happen ?

Serena, Venus and Mauresmo retire for boycotting WTA 7 6.93%
Justine is back to show who is the real queen 20 19.80%
Marion stops eating cake for whooping Sharapova's ass in Wimbledon's final 11 10.89%
No way, Sharapova will become the next Graf 19 18.81%
Radek dumps Nicole and then marries Sharapova 31 30.69%
Dasha Sharapova will win Wimbledon against Alexus Jones in final 13 12.87%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:10 PM   #31
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What if... Sharapova wins French Open ?

It would show that hard work does pay off.
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #32
country flag samsam4087

samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future

She has no chance to win.
samsam4087 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:01 PM   #33
country flag as1991

as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold

i would rather want lena or wozniacki to win!....
if sharapova wins then she 'll have lots of money and another slam to her name(answer to your question)

Victoria Azarenka Jelena Jankovic
Any Problem?
as1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #34
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

It would not be embarrassing if Masha won a FO (even if this thread is old lol). It would be one of the best things for the WTA in ages. First player to win the career slam since Serena.

It would be embarrassing if say Cibulkova won the French Open not Maria.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #35
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

if Sharapova won the French i would climb the Eiffel Tower naked and sky dive from the top nude.
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #36
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam4087 View Post
She has no chance to win.
why do you bump such awfully old threads?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #37
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BournemouthBoy View Post
if Sharapova won the French i would climb the Eiffel Tower naked and sky dive from the top nude.
Need new thread "If ________ wins RG I will _________ "
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #38
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BournemouthBoy View Post
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:13 PM   #39
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
If Maria won, it would show how many of the top 10 just cannot bring out their best tennis in big moments.
Which is something we already know
Because the top 10 now is a joke, Maria has got a chance
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #40
country flag BluSthil

BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all BluSthil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Anything is possible, unfortunately. What would happen mostly?

Seriously, I think it would be quite embarrassing for WTA... I don't mind if Sharapova wins in AO, Wimbledon and US Open (okay, she already won there ) but HER GAME and HER MOVE on clay are just terrible and pityful. I really hope she picks up her skills and tactic for the day where she will win French Open

What do you guys think? For Sharapova's fans, what do you really think about her game?

ps : please do not bad repp me (even I know I am going to have some )
I don't think so... Please !
BluSthil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #41
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
Because the top 10 now is a joke, Maria has got a chance
Right Cibulkova is not top 10
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #42
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Maria played good at RG last year Her best slam performance since the comeback.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #43
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a very cold day in hell if Maria were to win the FO, especially this year.
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #44
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem. View Post
Maria played good at RG last year Her best slam performance since the comeback.
spot on...and she was out of gas by the time she met Cibulkova anyway
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #45
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

It would be an amazing achievement, certainly not embarassing for the WTA at all.