What if... Sharapova wins French Open ? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What will happen ?

Serena, Venus and Mauresmo retire for boycotting WTA 7 6.93%
Justine is back to show who is the real queen 20 19.80%
Marion stops eating cake for whooping Sharapova's ass in Wimbledon's final 11 10.89%
No way, Sharapova will become the next Graf 19 18.81%
Radek dumps Nicole and then marries Sharapova 31 30.69%
Dasha Sharapova will win Wimbledon against Alexus Jones in final 13 12.87%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:03 PM   #16
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What if... Sharapova wins French Open ?

Last option... but I think Dasha might beat Diamond Jackson instead of Jones...

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM   #17
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

if she won i would rate her above Justine and Hingis. Prolly Venus too but Venus' career isn't over yet so i wouldn't want to compare.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM   #18
country flag Mashafaaaaan

Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold

Oh please, stop these fucking stupid threads about Maria
Mashafaaaaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM   #19
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee View Post
if she won i would rate her above Justine and Hingis. Prolly Venus too but Venus' career isn't over yet so i wouldn't want to compare.
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:14 PM   #20
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

She'll have won the French Open deservingly. She's a hard worker, and makes the most out of what she has. She should be proud of herself.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM   #21
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I will continue to insist that Dementieva is better no matter how many Slams TOB wins or what the h2h is.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM   #22
country flag canuckfan

canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing certain:

If she wins she'll have even more haters!
canuckfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:26 PM   #23
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Light will turn to dark, water to blood, locusts will plague the earth, and there will be a drought and famine for seven years.

Or maybe she'll just win another slam.

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM   #24
country flag ivanovic love me

ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough

tomorrow safina will humiliate sharapova....
ivanovic love me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:32 PM   #25
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashafaaaaan View Post
Oh please, stop these fucking stupid threads about Maria
Never, and never, you know I love to bother you

But, it would be unfair in a sense that Masha, once she has won French Open, would be considered as greater than Justine. Masha has not the game on clay, but Justine has for green. And she never won Wimbledon and never won't.

I am biased of course but it would really heart-breaking to see Sharapova winning the Suzanne Lenglen's trophy without knowing how to slide on clay, to accept the exchanges during the points she had built... Even she said this : "I am feeling like a cow on ice" ... and she doesn't even believe on herself for reaching the final (just see her reactions... she is taking match after match, she has not the same attitude that at Aussie Open) ...
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:48 PM   #26
country flag Mashafaaaaan

Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold Mashafaaaaan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

But, it would be unfair in a sense that Masha, once she has won French Open, would be considered as greater than Justine. Masha has not the game on clay, but Justine has for green. And she never won Wimbledon and never won't.

I am biased of course but it would really heart-breaking to see Sharapova winning the Suzanne Lenglen's trophy without knowing how to slide on clay, to accept the exchanges during the points she had built... Even she said this : "I am feeling like a cow on ice" ... and she doesn't even believe on herself for reaching the final (just see her reactions... she is taking match after match, she has not the same attitude that at Aussie Open) ...
So what's your point? why did you create this thread if you don't think Maria can win. And excuse me, but if a player win the title, it means she deserves. Beside, did you see her tough draw, Ana has a pathetic draw not Maria. If she reaches the final, she will deserve to win.

And Maria believe in herself, of course she think she can win this event, if she doesn't, she would not even take part.
Mashafaaaaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:49 PM   #27
country flag Marco Fernandes

Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light Marco Fernandes is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

Crap crap crap .

Did you read what you wrote? It's obviously you don't know what you're talking about. She's taking match by match as she always is... At the AO, she said she wanted to take it slow and match by match. She did the same at the YEC...

And she's sliding right now actually... Watch her last match agaisnt Knapp... She was sliding.
Ana Ivanovic doesn't know how to slide too and she's the favourite. Serena won the French and she isn't a slider neither a clay court player like Jankovic. But she still won it. So what's the problem of Maria winning this?

Therefore, that is obviously not going to happen cause she's going down tomorrow but if that would happen, it would be deserved.
Marco Fernandes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:56 PM   #28
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova won't win. It's not even a concept I think about.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:08 PM   #29
country flag Zehri98

Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of

I'm definately not a Sharapova fan but I totally disagree that it would be an embarrassment if she won at RG. In fact I think it would be amazing for womens tennis if a player stood a chance of completing the year long Grand Slam, especially someone with as a high a profile as Maria.

So go for it pova ya mad cow and watch you don't slip on the ice! Woo-hoo!!
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:25 PM   #30
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria won, it would show how many of the top 10 just cannot bring out their best tennis in big moments.
Which is something we already know
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote