What if... Sharapova wins French Open ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What will happen ?

Serena, Venus and Mauresmo retire for boycotting WTA 7 6.93%
Justine is back to show who is the real queen 20 19.80%
Marion stops eating cake for whooping Sharapova's ass in Wimbledon's final 11 10.89%
No way, Sharapova will become the next Graf 19 18.81%
Radek dumps Nicole and then marries Sharapova 31 30.69%
Dasha Sharapova will win Wimbledon against Alexus Jones in final 13 12.87%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM   #1
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Talking What if... Sharapova wins French Open ?

Anything is possible, unfortunately. What would happen mostly?

Seriously, I think it would be quite embarrassing for WTA... I don't mind if Sharapova wins in AO, Wimbledon and US Open (okay, she already won there ) but HER GAME and HER MOVE on clay are just terrible and pityful. I really hope she picks up her skills and tactic for the day where she will win French Open

What do you guys think? For Sharapova's fans, what do you really think about her game?

ps : please do not bad repp me (even I know I am going to have some )

Last edited by debby : Jun 1st, 2008 at 07:39 PM.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM   #2
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What if... Sharapova wins French Open ?

I never think it's embarassing when someone wins a tournament. I think good for the player that was the last one standing.

Why is it when someone unexpected wins a title on the ATP tour we say, wow he was amazing good for him! But in the WTA if someone unexpected wins we say its an embarassmant???!
LH2HBH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM   #3
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Radek and Maria, the perfect couple

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:40 PM   #4
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't consider myself a Sharapova fan nor do I dislike her, so this isn't a Sharapova fan's perspective.

I think she's adding more variety to her game and improving. She still has room for more improvement in her game and, barring a career ending injury, she should retire a very accomplished player.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:41 PM   #5
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Light will turn to dark, water to blood, locusts will plague the earth, and there will be a drought and famine for seven years.

Or maybe she'll just win another slam.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:41 PM   #6
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

All of them
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:42 PM   #7
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

if she wins its because she deserves to.. she would have beaten the 7 players in front of her to win the trophy and thats that... long, long, way to go... if she was playing well this week then i could understand all the fear that people have of her winning, but she's played awfully so i dont get why everyone is making threads about her winning... i'd love her to win, GM would be a very interesting place if she won!!!
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:43 PM   #8
country flag BEEILOVEYA

BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all BEEILOVEYA is a name known to all

Maria is a hardworking and talented tennis player and it would be great if she could finally win The French Open. I would be absolutely ecstatic because she DESERVES IT, I am not one of those people who want others to fail.

GO MASHA.
BEEILOVEYA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM   #9
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Light will turn to dark, water to blood, locusts will plague the earth, and there will be a drought and famine for seven years.

Or maybe she'll just win another slam.
This made me laugh.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:45 PM   #10
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

She is my third pick that I want to win after Jelena and Patty. Go Maria
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:46 PM   #11
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

If she wins it I will be a bit bitter since players I like with games that are/were better for clay havent won the French, or did the career slam but its not the end of the world.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:49 PM   #12
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Finally another girl with a career slam
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:53 PM   #13
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be funny at last, oh well.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:00 PM   #14
country flag ivanovic love me

ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough ivanovic love me is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sharapova will become the next Graf
Only in Their Dreams.....

Who will win the french open ??

the answer is simple ana ivanovic !!!! debby i see you to laugh but remender safin , the sister wiwi I Am the True.....
ivanovic love me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:02 PM   #15
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

To answer your question direct
(1) Australia will become a Republic
(2) Pigs will fly
(3)We will have to switch off our televisions for at least a week until Big Brother program starts.
(4)No trips to the News Agent for at least a month until the storm dumbs down.
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote