Anna Kournikova answered 2 of my questions today! (both interesting) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2008, 07:47 PM   #1
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Anna Kournikova answered 2 of my questions today! (both interesting)

monicAnna: Anna, what do you think of the state of the Tour right now? Do you feel at all like women's tennis was in a better place when you were around, along with the likes of Seles, Capriati, Arantxa, among other legends?

Anna Kournikova: what an awesome question!
Anna Kournikova: i definitely feel that it was so exciting. we had the legends like you mentioned and a lot of young people like me in the late 90s and early 2000...
Anna Kournikova: now anybody can win and there's not as many famous names...
Anna Kournikova: there's sharapova and the williams sisters but there's not as many recognizable names...
Anna Kournikova: so i definitely think it was a more exciting time when i was playing.

---------------

monicAnna
: You haven't made an "official" retirement announcement just yet... is that something you plan to do when you're positive you'll never come back, or are you just gonna let things be?

Anna Kournikova: i never made a retirement announcement because it started as taking a break for an injury i had...
Anna Kournikova: and then it continued with me not wanting to come back until i'm 100%...
Anna Kournikova: i just wanted to avoid the hoopla and i don't know whether i'm retired forever or if there's a chance i might play 1 tournament, 5 tournaments, etc...
Anna Kournikova: i don't want to be one of those people who retires and then everybody talks about how they come out of retirement, even if i came back just to play 1 tournament.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2008, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Kournikova answered 2 of my questions today (both interesting)

thank you WTD!

very interesting read

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:49 PM   #3
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Kournikova answered 2 of my questions today! (both interesting)

i hope she comes back, even if it's just for one tournament

Grand Slam [oJankyoNutcrackeroAnaresoVeeo]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oNastyaoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoMomooVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:03 PM   #4
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Got a 3rd one in

monicAnna: What kind of music are you into these days? And on a sort of similar note, do you sympathize with Britney Spears' situation, being hounded by the paparazzi and the media?

Anna Kournikova: i definitely sympathize with her being hounded but everybody has choices. you can take yourself out of that environment and make arrangements that make it hard to be hounded...
Anna Kournikova: i haven't bought a CD in a long time actually...
Anna Kournikova: i like listening to my old russian stuff and i do listen to the radio as well but i'm that much into music.
Never come

Old May 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM   #5
country flag Tennisballova

Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute Tennisballova has a reputation beyond repute

Great questions and interesting answers
Tennisballova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM   #6
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

There must have been few people in that chat .........

GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:09 PM   #7
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique View Post
There must have been few people in that chat .........

About 30-40 But my questions were obviously the best.
Never come

Old May 31st, 2008, 08:13 PM   #8
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of

wow those were really good answers especially the first one

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 06:45 AM   #9
11/11/11

Never come

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 06:47 AM   #10
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 06:52 AM   #11
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Although I never liked Anna,after reading this,all I can say is I prefer Anna >>>>> Martina.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:26 AM   #12
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting read, thanks
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:28 AM   #13
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Good questions, and hot avatar.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 08:33 AM   #14
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 10:13 AM   #15
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we could see her back in tournaments Can't believe her last tournament is now pretty exactly 5 years ago.
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote