For anyone watching the Mauresmo/Savchuk match... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #1
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
For anyone watching the Mauresmo/Savchuk match...

This is quite possibly the WORST match i've ever seen
they are sooo bad

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #2
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For anyone watching the Mauresmo/Savchuk match...

That one volley Savchuk hit which went below the net and around the post

Amelie doesn't have a prayer of making it to the second week if she's going to insist on standing eight feet behind the baseline and hitting off her back foot.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:27 PM   #3
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

It's not as good as Serena-Ashley or Jelena-Monica but it's alright. I've seen worse. They both are hitting a few more errors than they were before, but it was alright before.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:27 PM   #4
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, this match is a one big joke
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM   #5
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

I like it...
Maybe because is the only one that i've seen so far...
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #6
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, Trannylie Chokomomo is the big joke
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #7
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone see the momo double fault!!! my Lord!!!!! she hit that serve to the baseline.....of the opposite service box

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #8
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Amelie needs to break. She gets so close and then blows it!
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #9
country flag Serenidad.

Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future

Seriously, I think Mauresmo is just holding on for Wimbledon. If she has a disappointing grass season she is going to retire and as well she should.
Serenidad. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM   #10
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

It's really not that bad. I've seen much worse.
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #11
country flag guapogreg08

guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold

THEY NEED TO STOP PUTTING HER ON CHATRIER (more like SHATrier at this point)

momo can play nomo
guapogreg08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #12
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze-Kuznetsova in Us Open last year was worse
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #13
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

There are really some nice and ugly points. It's definitely not a bad match.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #14
country flag guapogreg08

guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold

OMG
savchuk's fh on that set point.....
guapogreg08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #15
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, it's a bad one .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote