Doubles Draw out: probably the most boring in years - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #1
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles Draw out: probably the most boring in years

Anna C./Jelena and Nadia/Patty are the highlights

Last edited by tenn_ace : May 25th, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
tenn_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #2
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doubles Draw out: probably the most boring in years

I don't think it's boring All the top doubles team are present.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 10:49 PM   #3
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

i think its great... uv got all the top teams including the last 2 winners raymond/stosur and molik/santangelo who r back
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:21 PM   #4
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

doubles draw is great!
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #5
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

its already posted in the doubles forum!

btw go chakovic!

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #6
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Craybas/Wozniacki is kinda cool ..remind me of Drake/Vaidisova

Pennetta/Kirilenko ..Chakky/Jankovic

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #7
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

what happened to Schiavone and Flavia.
I think Flavia said earlier in the yerar they would team up and paractice for the Olympics from inidan Wells.. Maybe sad times?
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #8
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles (and tennis in general) was better a few years ago with the likes of Hingis, Kournikova, Ruano-Pascual, Suarez etc. but it's still alright these days. I think it's in a similar shape to singles with a top group of players capable of winning slams but no clear favourite. Black/Huber, Srebotnik/Sugiyama, Peschke/Stubbs, Chan/Chuang are the current elite but you also have Yan/Zheng, Raymond/Stosur, Bondarenko's, Azarenka/Peer and a few others who can certainly challenge that order. It's not dull by any means. The matches are usually exciting between the top teams aswell.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote