-Poiree II Hooked on Graphics feat. Yana and Sean - - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:44 PM   #1351
country flag Fergie
South Of Nowhere

Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of
Re: -Poiree II- a little less lazy...

144 x 168 avys please: one normal and the other one with the word "Jasper" please ... Thanks in advance

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...-3336590-1.jpg

Ana Ivanovic - Amelie Mauresmo - Kim Clijsters - Lucie Safarova
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #1352
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi. View Post

who's that in your avi, btw?
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #1353
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Guess It's a tennis player.

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #1354
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
144 x 168 avys please: one normal and the other one with the word "Jasper" please ... Thanks in advance

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...-3336590-1.jpg
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #1355
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Guess It's a tennis player.

oh really I thought it was a figure skater

I know I deserved that (although I did mention about a 1000 times who was in my avi before asking to guess ), but I have no idea :sob:
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #1356
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Anything in common?
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #1357
Petkorazzi

Thanks for the banner btw.
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #1358
country flag Fergie
South Of Nowhere

Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of Fergie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiree View Post
Awesome as always, thanks

Ana Ivanovic - Amelie Mauresmo - Kim Clijsters - Lucie Safarova
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:05 PM   #1359
country flag Poiree

Quote:

Anything in common?
I supposed it was her, but she looks really different
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #1360
country flag Bartosh
unattractive inside

Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute

banner, please
Bartosh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #1361
country flag ChampLindsay

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of

hy poiree

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp...4070713459.jpg
please in 140x140 size avi and in 96x96 size, both with black broder please...

thanks in advance
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #1362
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Banner

Can you put Natalie Portman in the banner .

Thanks
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #1363
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiree View Post

Thanks, Laura Robson next

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #1364
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartosz View Post

banner, please
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #1365
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampLindsay View Post
hy poiree

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp...4070713459.jpg
please in 140x140 size avi and in 96x96 size, both with black broder please...

thanks in advance