Bogdan Elena - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #676
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bogdan Elena

I hope this win gives her a boost. From what I saw she has some physical qualities and hits the ball pretty strong but I noticed she
kind of panics in certain moments and loses concentration on decisive hits. Just my impression obviously.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #677
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I hope this win gives her a boost. From what I saw she has some physical qualities and hits the ball pretty strong but I noticed she kind of panics in certain moments and loses concentration on decisive hits. Just my impression obviously.
The bolded part is really an understatement

Congrats to her!!! Didn't catch the final today, but yesterday in the SF she really looked good out there

Last edited by Not A Fan : Jul 13th, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #678
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

10k Galati (ROU), MD:

(4)Elena Bogdan (ROU) v (Q)Federica Prati (ITA)
Camille Cheli (FRA) v (Q)Daniela Ciobanu (MDA)
Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) v Stefana Andrei (ROU)
(5)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) v Camelia-Elena Hristea (ROU)

Hai Ema!
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #679
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Imi ador olteanca )

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #680

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Imi ador olteanca )
We all do, but try to adore her in smaller pictures, please!
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #681

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

(4)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (Q)Federica Prati (ITA) 62 60
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #682
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Fingers crossed her first ever WTA doubles title works the same way for her as Vinci's Wimbledon win did & Ema plays well from now on.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #683
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

WTA Champ Ema Bogdan at ITF 10k Galati

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #684

10k Galati (ROU), R16:

(4)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (Q)Daniela Ciobanu (MDA) 61 62

Quarterfinal versus Ioana Loredana Rosca, just as I wanted
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #685

10k Galati (ROU), Q:

Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. (4)Elena Bogdan (ROU) 63 63
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #686
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Good win for Rosca, normal if she is for real.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #687
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Elena

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #688

25k Bad Sauglau (GER), QD:

(1)Ines Ferrer-Suarez (ESP) v BYE
(wc)Paula Goetz (GER) v (16)Elena Bogdan (ROU)

Winnable first round, but very tough task to qualify. Good luck!
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #689

25k Bad Sauglau (GER), Q-R32:

(16)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (wc)Paula Goetz (GER) 60 62

Good luck against Ines!
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #690
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Elena lost with 4-6; 5-7