Special competition for the French Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2008, 10:21 AM   #1
country flag MKirilenko.com

MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice MKirilenko.com is just really nice
Special competition for the French Open

A little competition on Maria official website, i let you see what to do. Good luck :-)

http://www.mkirilenko.com/?p=175

Damien
MKirilenko.com is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #2
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: Special competition for the French Open

It's not difficult. Just imagine Igor and collate him with some famous footballer, quite similar to him. He was also my favourite player till he'd made the worst decision in his life, three years ago... Enough with hints.

PS. I'm not angry on you Damien as you're on me
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #3
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

3 years ago? So that's 2005. Looks like Igor. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #4
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

that this competition is going???¿¿¿
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:38 AM   #5
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Go Maria give your best!
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:23 PM   #6
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulkogii View Post
Go Maria give your best!
Sometimes I really don't understand the point of your posts
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM   #7

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Well I've already entered the competition. I'm sure of the right answer and had a good think about what question I should ask Maria.

Goonies never say die!
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
It's not difficult. Just imagine Igor and collate him with some famous footballer, quite similar to him. He was also my favourite player till he'd made the worst decision in his life, three years ago... Enough with hints.

PS. I'm not angry on you Damien as you're on me
Well it's Andrei Shevchenko, which was my guess and it's now been announced on the official site. What was his terrible decision 3 years ago? He missed a penalty in the Champions League Final. Is that it?

It says that there are 10 questions that maria has to answer and she will choose the best one. So there's at least 9 other people in the hat.

Goonies never say die!
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #9
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
Well it's Andrei Shevchenko, which was my guess and it's now been announced on the official site. What was his terrible decision 3 years ago? He missed a penalty in the Champions League Final. Is that it?

It says that there are 10 questions that maria has to answer and she will choose the best one. So there's at least 9 other people in the hat.
Nope. This decision was to leave Milan and join Chelsea. (This bitch Pazik ) I wonder if Maria likes Chelsea only because of Sheva We must ask her.
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #10

Chelsea are owned by a Russian. Maybe that is her reason. She seems very proud of her homeland. I can't stand Chelsea, but for Maria I would make any sacrifice.

Goonies never say die!
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM   #11
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
but for Maria I would make any sacrifice.
Jump out of the window!
Old May 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
Jump out of the window!

If Maria really wanted me to..................

Goonies never say die!
Old May 31st, 2008, 05:57 PM   #13
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
If Maria really wanted me to..................
But which Maria? Your Maria S., who is not our fav or our ONLY ONE MARIA