Any stream for Rome final, please? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #1
country flag bodan

bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light bodan is a glorious beacon of light
Any stream for Rome final, please?

TvAnts, Sopcast, anything?
bodan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #2
country flag Marcell

Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any stream for Rome final, please?

http://www3.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?m...74&part=sports
Marcell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #3
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future

Anything better?
Australian Open 2011 + Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014 + Montreal 2014
Equipped is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #4
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

^^^ Thank you!

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Halep - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM   #5
country flag Backhand_stille

Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all

doesn't work...any more??
Bojana Jovanovski

Coming up: KRUNIC,CUROVIC,GAVRILOVSKA
Backhand_stille is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #6
country flag StZox

StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of

unbelievable that there is no stream
StZox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #7
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno I'm watching Nadal-Fed (Nadal came back from 1-5 I think and now leads 6-5 and serves for the set !)

EDIT : he just won the set lol
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #8
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

The sopcast (True vision) works OK, but I'll just wait for ES to show the match later.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #9
country flag IceColdAce

IceColdAce has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sopcast:

sop://202.190.75.149:3912/3822

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI MARIA KIRILENKO NICOLE VAIDISOVA DANIELA HANTUCHOVA

MY GIRLS KICK ASS
IceColdAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #10
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

i hate hate hate hate you ES
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #11
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
I dunno I'm watching Nadal-Fed (Nadal came back from 1-5 I think and now leads 6-5 and serves for the set !)

EDIT : he just won the set lol
You should all watch this match.Very funny.
Nadal just came back from 2-5 in second set and Roger is quite pissed.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #12
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
You should all watch this match.Very funny.
Nadal just came back from 2-5 in second set and Roger is quite pissed.
1 set all now. Link for that match?
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #13
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of

Nevermind!
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote