JPMorgan Chase Open - pics - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 01:37 PM   #1
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
JPMorgan Chase Open - pics

pics from Tuesday

L.D.F.C
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 05:32 PM   #2
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
great pics! thank you!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 05:27 AM   #3
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point

vicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 07:38 AM   #4
mvcy

mvcy is an unknown quantity at this point
thankz gerhard and vicki for these pics, you guys been great. but i'm more concern bout lindsay lefthand, what happened?
mvcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 08:15 AM   #5
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
linds says:

"I've got tendinitis back in my left wrist and I pulled my left groin last weekend."
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 08:53 AM   #6
mvcy

thanks vicki!

Get well, Lindsay!
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 10:55 AM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
great pics,thanks a lot!hopefully her wrist will be ok for next match!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 12:17 PM   #8
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Superb pics, thanks.

Hope she's fit and well for today's match.

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2002, 01:48 PM   #9
mvcy

luckly tht's her left hand, so wont really effect her forehand... but really hope tht she can get well real soon before the US Open!

Go Lindsay~
Old Aug 12th, 2002, 05:46 AM   #10
country flag vicki

Unhappy new pics...:(

Lindsay Davenport of the United States reacts after losing a point in the third set of her match against compatriot Chanda Rubin at JPMorgan Chase Open final in Manhattan Beach, California on August 11, 2002. Rubin defeated Davenport 5-7 7-6 6-3. REUTERS/Adrees Latif

Lindsay Davenport of the United States returns a forehand to compatriot Chanda Rubin in the third set of their match at JPMorgan Chase Open final in Manhattan Beach, California on August 11, 2002.

Lindsay Davenport hits a volley shot against Ai Sugiyama, from Japan, during the second set of the semifinal match of JP Morgan Chase Open Saturday, Aug. 10, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. Davenport advanced to the final after defeating Sugiyama, 6-3, 6-4. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Lindsay Davenport serves against Ai Sugiyama, from Japan, during the first set of the semifinal match of JP Morgan Chase Open Saturday, Aug. 10, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. Davenport advanced to the final after defeating Sugiyama, 6-3, 6-4. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Lindsay Davenport , from Laguna, Beach, Calif., follows through on a serve against Chanda Rubin, from Lafayette, La., during the first set of the championship match of JP Morgan Chase Open Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Lindsay Davenport, from Laguna, Beach, Calif., returns against Chanda Rubin, from Lafayette, La., during the first set of the championship match of JP Morgan Chase Open Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Lindsay Davenport, from Laguna, Beach, Calif., reacts after losing the second set tie-breaker to Chanda Rubin, from Lafayette, La., during the championship match of JP Morgan Chase Open Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. Rubin won, 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-3. (AP

Lindsay Davenport, from Laguna, Beach, reacts to a double fault against Chanda Rubin, from Lafayette, La., during the third set of the championship match of JP Morgan Chase Open Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. Rubin won, Calif., 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-3. (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Lindsay Davenport, from Laguna, Beach, Calif., throws her racket after Chanda Rubin, from Lafayette, La., broke her serve to go ahead, 4-3, during the third set of the championship match of JP Morgan Chase Open Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002, in Manhattan Beach, Calif. Rubin won, 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-3,(AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)
Old Aug 12th, 2002, 06:46 AM   #11
mvcy

really thank U, vicki for all these wonderful pics, i'm glad~
although lindsay lost in this tournament, but she did play well through out this few weeks, so lets hope tht she can do well in US Open.

Go, Lindsay~
Old Aug 12th, 2002, 07:23 AM   #12
country flag vicki

yes, mvcy, she can do well in the usopen!!

lets pray for her!!
COME ON LINDSAY!!!

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 08:35 AM   #13
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Great pics, thanks
Old Aug 12th, 2002, 09:22 AM   #14
mvcy

yeah, let's pray for her... really hope she can win another GS after more than 2 yrs time... i think the crowds also bored of seing all williams final, dont u think? so it's time for lindsay!!!

Go, Lindsay!!!!!
Old Aug 12th, 2002, 12:29 PM   #15
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thanks for the pics.

JUST LOVE SOME OF HER EXPRESSIONS OF DISGUST!!

She should be playing at the Pilot Pen next week I believe, so its her turn for a title there and then onwards and upwards to the GRAND SLAM LAND OF THE US OPEN..

LETS GO LINDSAY

Jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote