Henin give over with her career - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #1
country flag Split-Croatia

Split-Croatia is an unknown quantity at this point
Henin give over with her career

I heard that Justine will give over with her career so i wanted to check is that true or just rumor. In newspapers they say that she doen't have motivation anymore and that she will decide after Roland Garros does she gonna play tennis or she will turn another page in her life and go to college as she promised to her mother. I am big fan of Juju so please if anyone knows anything about this please tell me. Thank u all!
Split-Croatia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #2
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin give over with her career

You might get more of a response if you posted this in either Juju's forum or else in General Messages
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #3
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

It's not true. She isn't gonna quit. She told that she needs to find a new motivation to win, because revenge for her mother's loss isn't working for her anymore. She needs that fire to return, and she'll find it, I'm sure =)
youizahoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

She will be back?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:01 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

btw, I can't read and understand the news in french, will she play French Open 2008? What i thought when i first saw the news.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #6
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

no, she won't play RG 2008, she retires immediately
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #7
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
It's not true. She isn't gonna quit. She told that she needs to find a new motivation to win, because revenge for her mother's loss isn't working for her anymore. She needs that fire to return, and she'll find it, I'm sure =)
Your right, although she did retire starting immediately
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM   #8
country flag peepsnstreets

peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice peepsnstreets is just really nice

Sadly the rumours of Henin's retirement are true.
peepsnstreets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote