General Aussie Tennis News - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:20 AM   #421
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General Aussie Tennis News

Kylie would be a good host. She's a proven candidate in my view.

Was never a big fan of Johanna on screen, but as a person she is lovely and it's kind of a shame to see her go as she's been a stalwart for so many years now.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:44 AM   #422
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Jo Griggs is a lovely warm and generous person and this is evident in the tennis interviews. Sure she mucked up most of the names and didn't really know much about the game..but she didn't really need to. I think this is a real shame. Does Alica Molik have any interest in a career in the media?
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:14 AM   #423
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
Jo Griggs is a lovely warm and generous person and this is evident in the tennis interviews. Sure she mucked up most of the names and didn't really know much about the game..but she didn't really need to. I think this is a real shame. Does Alica Molik have any interest in a career in the media?
Alicia is very good at it also. I really like her as a commentator though, so hopefully she'll be doing that.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:40 AM   #424
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

They are streaming the Newcome medal right now.

http://www.tennis.com.au/video/2012/...live-streaming

Sam looks pretty anyone else watching?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:43 AM   #425
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
They are streaming the Newcome medal right now.

http://www.tennis.com.au/video/2012/...live-streaming

Sam looks pretty anyone else watching?
Yes. Didn't recognize Sam.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:47 AM   #426
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

There is a clear difference between the host girl and the blue-carpet girl
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:26 AM   #427
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Haha something tells me Ash isn't too interested in dressing up/dolling herself up. She still looked cute though.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:33 AM   #428
country flag binky-GOAT

Adrian is an awesome commentator.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:40 AM   #429
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Haha something tells me Ash isn't too interested in dressing up/dolling herself up. She still looked cute though.
She is a big tomboy. One of the reason why she's so good at every sport.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:47 AM   #430
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the Aussie commentators I hope Sam Smith takes over

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:48 AM   #431
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I hate the Aussie commentators I hope Sam Smith takes over
But Adrian is awesome
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:51 AM   #432
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Yeah Adrian always does a good job he's a bit cute too lol

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM   #433
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Liv

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:59 AM   #434
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

has everyone's stream gone or is it just my shithouse laptop?
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM   #435
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

No mines gone now too