General Aussie Tennis News - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2009, 09:08 AM   #241
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: General Aussie Tennis News

What an old Boys Club is Tennis Australia! The nonsense will continue...........
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #242
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

Heard him on SEN1116 - he was so unconvincing in showing that TA is going to turn around. He shows no enthusiasm or energy for such a role and dithered with EVERY answer.
Heres some of his bland copy:
He said that McNamee tried to 'queue jump' and that the is a planned process to elect his successor after 2010 so everyone who wants the job can get an opportunity to go for it. Hello - thats why you have an election each year - not when you deem it neccessary Its been one more year for the last 5! He did reiterate he would be retiring next year.

He couldnt remember Tomic's name when asked who are our upcomers "ah whats that young kids name?"

"When will we have our next top 10 player". Bleated on about our 16's Davis Cup team.... um hello Sam is ONLY three spots away

Asked if 21 years is too long in the job considering most CEO's last 6-10 years. No its not, and that he has a 5 year plan which they are 4 years into and feels that he should finish that plan. Kept on crediting Tiley and Wood for their efforts. mmmm what about the previous 17 years of TA mediocrity in which the likes of Hewitt, Phillipousism, Rafter all came outside of the system. Even Molik & Dokic received TA support but avoided AIS.

Just kept on going on about the Aussie Open and how good it is. Yes its a show piece but TA success isnt based on the running of a slam, but the development of players and high participation rates in the community.

Anyways - now off my soap box.
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM   #243
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

He's like the George Bush of tennis administration.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #244
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

More like Robert Mugabe you mean...
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 12:48 AM   #245
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Brittany Sheed is back on court......she played Pennants in perth on the weekend losing to Katy O'Shea lol
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #246
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Good luck Brittany. I hope she doesn't get any wildcards in January though!
Now Anna Wishink needs to come back too..
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 12:20 AM   #247
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah poor Anna has been out injured for ages now!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 01:01 AM   #248
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Anna's on the entry list for the 25k in Esperance.

What's been the go with her and Brittany this year? Injury? Illness? Lack of motivation?

In regards to the TA Election, absolute disgrace that the dictator got back in. TA sounds like the UN Security Council anyway, in what proper democracy should the president be allowed to use a casting vote to get back in?

TA will remain the Old Boy's Club for at least another year...

Hopefully this doesn't deter Paul McNamee from running next year
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM   #249
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a random question I know, but is Ashling Sumner Aboriginal?
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:49 PM   #250
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

lol she doesn't particularly look it (if that's not a racist thing to say) though SeanyQ in another thread said she was 1/2 aboriginal.

Anyway, you can always use the phone number in this article and ring her Dad and ask to be sure!

http://city-north-news.whereilive.co...-teen-s-dream/
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:51 PM   #251
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Ring her dad and ask him if she's aboriginal.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:17 PM   #252
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pass on ringing her dad.

And it's not a racist thing at all, but to me she does look like she has at least some Aboriginal ancestry. Not when I first saw her, but when I look at her knowing that she does, I can see it.

Anyway I was told by a friend who was watching this show on TV that they had this Aboriginal tennis player who was ranked 20th in Australia. I was trying to think of someone, and I was coming up with nothing, so I went to the rankings and found Ashling was 20th in Australia, so that's why I asked the question.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:59 AM   #253
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Either that or she sleeps on a tanning bed lol. I know that Julia Moriarty is aboriginal and she is ranked around the same as Ashling.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:36 AM   #254
country flag Привет

I don't think Ashling's bronzed hue is all natural somehow.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:39 PM   #255
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

It is definitely Julia Moriarty, plus Julia's ranking last week before it went down would have put her at 20 in Australia.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote