Ana - Big girls don't cry! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of
Ana - Big girls don't cry!

did you notice her crying (or being close to burst into tears) during on-court couching? she seemed helpless...
Ana, don't worry - big girls don't cry!!!

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana - Big girls don't cry!

Well done, Elena
Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #3
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Poor Ana
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #4
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

She's still young and emotional she was upset, she just didn't know what to do and she really wanted to defend her title. She didn't actually cry though.
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #5
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Poor Ana. She was tearing up when her coach was talking to her. She just needs a hug
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #6
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Well then i guess Ana hasn't grown up yet..

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #7
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #8
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

I love it when players show emotion

I like Ana now

TWITTER NAME : https://twitter.com/Mozzawalks
Destiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #9
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2...eature=related
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #10
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

sHE MUST HAVE BEEN A LOT OUNDER PRESSURE; BEING AND LOS NUMBER 2 SPOT, DEFENDING THE TITLE AND A PLAYER SHE NEVER HAS WON BEFORE; COULDNOT FIN A WAY TO GO THROUGH. ALSO HER FOREHAND LET HER DOWN. ANYBODY UNDER THIS CIRIMTANCES FEEL LIKE HER. ANA GET RID OFALL THESE AND TAKE THE ROME TITLE
soul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #11
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistacrinkle65 View Post
Well then i guess Ana hasn't grown up yet..
Didn't someone say Jelena cried after her loss to Vera in Charleston?

Must be a Serbian thing?
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #12
country flag partbrit

partbrit has disabled reputation

Ivanovic is my least favorite player, but I'm here to defend her. So what if she cried between sets? For one thing, females' tear ducts are different from males' and are more likely to produce tears. And in some women, they are especially likely to produce tears. And--oh yes--she was feeling pretty sad.
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #13
country flag Tennis90

Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all Tennis90 is a name known to all

It just shows how emotional she really is and how serious she takes her tennis.I love when people show their emotions because that shows they are just humans like everybody else and not robots,it`s so sincere.
That is one of the reason why I like Ana so much,she`s just so genuine

Also supporting:
Kim Clijsters
Makiri,Elena Dementieva

DreamS dO cOme TruE
Tennis90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #14
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

plop
Old May 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #15
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

It's OK... she's not exactly a battle-hardened veteran yet... To me it's better when players cry than to just look detached and given up
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote