Silvia Njiric - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #571
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Silvia Njiric

In R2 Silvia plays Danielle Mills (#1009 but CH #582 four years ago when she was 18). Her last MD win, before this week, was last July.

I'm fully expecting Silvia to lose. Does that make me a bad person?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #572
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
In R2 Silvia plays Danielle Mills (#1009 but CH #582 four years ago when she was 18). Her last MD win, before this week, was last July.

No. That makes you very realistic and objective person.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #573
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
No. That makes you very realistic and objective person.
..and even though Danielle's last MD win, before this week, was last July, she still beat Silvia (26 63 63)

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 04:16 PM   #574
country flag networthy

In her opening singles match this week, Silvia beat Erin Clark (#1206; CH #849 last April) 63 76(3)

In R2 she plays either a WC or a Q
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 01:21 AM   #575
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

ITF France 10,000 $ 2R
S. Njiric [6] (639) - A. Rame [wc] (-) 16 36

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 02:12 AM   #576
country flag networthy

^ New low for Silvia. Just four games against an unranked 16 year old.

Plus, in doubles R1 she lost 46 16.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:29 AM   #577
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Silvia please retire

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:01 AM   #578
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think we can expect great things from Silvia in the future!

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 12:23 PM   #579
country flag networthy

^ Betch!!!
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:14 PM   #580
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Has she retired? She has not played a tournament in last three months.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:07 PM   #581
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She should retire, but she said someting like she will never retire.
So she'll be back sooner or later, I know she has had certain injury.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #582
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Has she retired? She has not played a tournament in last three months.
Next week she is in Slovenia ($10,000)

Old May 13th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #583
country flag vladekCRO

Win it all Silvia

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #584
country flag Greco

ITF Slovenia (Velenje) $10,000 1. round

S. Njiric (623) - K. Kurz [q] (-)
Njiric/ Rebersak - Brglez/ Tehrani

Vamos!

Last edited by Greco : May 19th, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #585
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Really? SHe's so delusional.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote