Silvia Njiric - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #556
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silvia Njiric

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
You know how we often say that Silvia's performance just can't get any worse? Well, she has the chance to prove us wrong this week.

She's playing the $10K in Martinique, as the #4 seed. In R1 she plays an unranked 17 year-old local WC whose CH ranking in juniors is 1837. She has played only one pro singles match before, at this same event last year, which she lost in straight sets to another player who has never been ranked.

Let's see how Silvia does...
Wins in 3 setter! That is going to be one more prove of getting worse
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #557
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
You know how we often say that Silvia's performance just can't get any worse? Well, she has the chance to prove us wrong this week.

She's playing the $10K in Martinique, as the #4 seed. In R1 she plays an unranked 17 year-old local WC whose CH ranking in juniors is 1837. She has played only one pro singles match before, at this same event last year, which she lost in straight sets to another player who has never been ranked.
Truly unbelievable: Silvia has lost the first set 46 and it's tied 3-3 in the second. She's three games away from losing to an absolutely nobody of a tennis player. This from a player who was once the #6 junior in the world.

Her career arc is unbelievably sad.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #558
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Now the SB is frozen with Silvia up 5-3 in the second but down 0-15 on her serve.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #559
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She had wins in juniors against Krunic, Bouchard, Mladenovic, Cepelova, Garcia, Puig, Jaksic . . .

And when she turned into ITF pro circuit, her results became so pathetic. Really disappointing for someone who has 2-0 H2H against Bouchard in juniors.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #560
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She had wins in juniors against Krunic, Bouchard, Mladenovic, Cepelova, Garcia, Puig, Jaksic . . .
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #561
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
I know, I was also shocked when I saw that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #562
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

she was 4:6 1:3 down ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #563
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
she was 4:6 1:3 down ..
She won 46 63 62. At least she managed to turn it around convincingly.

I'm fully expecting her to lose R2 against her double partner, Paquet, even though she's ranked almost 300 spots lower than Silvia.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #564
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Really don't know what went so wrong with her that's she only getting worse as years pass by.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #565
country flag networthy

Quote:
I'm fully expecting her to lose R2 against her double partner, Paquet, even though she's ranked almost 300 spots lower than Silvia.

BOMBSHELL!!1!!11!

Silvia has won the first set 64 against world #933
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #566
country flag networthy

Silvia won

Score was 64 46 64.

But no way in hell does she win her QF match. She plays Parazinskaite, a 17 yo with a CH junior ranking of 21. She has lost 3 games in her first two matches (compared to 25 for Silvia).
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #567
country flag networthy

Already down 0-3 against Parazinskaite
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #568
country flag networthy

In this week's Caribbean $10K, in R1, Silvia goes against a player who will turn 50 years old in two weeks, and whose CH ranking is 905--over 13 years ago.

Can Silvia win?
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #569
country flag vladekCRO

Silvia is huge underdog, but she can win if her opponent will have a bad day
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #570
country flag networthy

Quote:
In this week's Caribbean $10K, in R1, Silvia goes against a player who will turn 50 years old in two weeks, and whose CH ranking is 905--over 13 years ago.

Can Silvia win?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Silvia is huge underdog, but she can win if her opponent will have a bad day
Silvia won 61 62. Not a strong result, considering her opponent is almost 50 years old(!) and at last week's Caribbean $10K got double bagelled in R1.