Silvia Njiric - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #421
country flag kulysport

kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice
Re: Silvia Njiric

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Dont want to be mean ( and honestly I dont care ) but I thought its worth mentioning, what is I guess new low for Njiric .. losing in QR1 in Antalya to a Ukranian Vardanyan, and trust me, Iryna is not top 10 even in Ukraine national ranking .. but who cares, she has a nice new Fb picture .. She really needed type of father Dokic, Linetskaya, Putintseva, Krasnoroutskaya had .. but now I guess its too late for that .. retirement is near I guess, and night clubs are waiting for her .. you cant be an athlete without discipline ..
just push that button log out its on your right side
kulysport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #422
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

ITF Turska 10.000 $ 1. round

S. Njiric (620)
- P. Ozgen [2] (395) 26 36
Njiric/ Mezak - Forte/ Benitez [3] 36 57

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #423
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

In R1 of a $10K this week in Greece, Silvia beat an unranked qualifier 61 61

In doubles, she and Mezak needed a deciding TB to beat two unranked local teenagers
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #424
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG that girl who lost 1&1 must be really really terrible
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #425
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

In second round Silvia destroyed seed No.7 6-1 6-1

QF against unranked player
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #426
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying not to get my hopes up though....
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #427
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post

QF against unranked player

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #428
country flag vladekCRO

And in doubles QF Njiric and Mezak def. fourth seeds 76 64
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #429
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
And in doubles QF Njiric and Mezak def. fourth seeds 76 64

SILVIA'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, it's premature. She'll probably lose her next match even though it's against a lucky loser who has never had a WTA ranking

Still, given Silvia's recent form, the four wins these week (singles and doubles) are reason for celebration.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #430
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

2013 singles w-l 3:9
2013 doubles w-l 7:8
--------------------
TOTAL 10:17

The numbers are up to date so this week has definately been a progress - let's hope she can keep it up a little longer. I wonder what's been going on with her, as there were no reports anywhere. She might've struggled with injuries we don't know about or had personal problems to deal with. Anyway, whatever it was, I hope it's behind her now. Btw, I've just noticed on her ITF profile that Jelena Kostanic Tosic is a part of her coaching team, don't know if that's recent news or not, but I'm sure it can't hurt. Jelena's experience can sure help a lot, in singles, but also (maybe even more) in doubles. Let's see what the rest of the week will bring. GL Silvia!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #431
country flag vladekCRO

And of course that Silvija lost to unranked player 7-6 5-7 5-7

Ridicoulous match, Silvija had 4235235 chances to win . . . 19 breaks in this match, lasted more than 3 hours

14 DF by Silvija

Silvija won three points more than winner
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #432
country flag vladekCRO

Njiric/Mezak lost doubles final, 8-10 in third
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #433
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Still, this was Silvia's best week of 2013 so far. Good job!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #434
country flag Greco

ITF Greece 10.000$ 1. round

S. Njiric (864) - L. Daw [q] (-)
Njiric/ Mezak - Chirtophi/Avgeri

Good luck

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #435
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice comeback in doubles today against the top seeds. from 4-6 0-3 to 4-6 6-3 10-8