Silvia Njiric - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #376
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Silvia Njiric

$10K Heraklion

Singles R32: Silvia NJIRIC (CRO) 6-4 6-0 Despoina VOGASARI (GRE)

Six singles match wins in a row for Silvia. She's going to turn into the next Savic

But seriously, if she wins her next match (against #8 seed Parrizas-Diaz) she'll likely break into the top 500 for the first time. That's a bit of a milestone in the career of any tennis professional.

Doubles R16: Tamara CUROVIC (SRB) / Silvia NJIRIC (CRO) [2] 6-3 3-6 [10-5] Polina LEYKINA (RUS) / Min LIU (CHN)

Last edited by networthy : Apr 10th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #377
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Njiric - Parrizas Diaz 75 62

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #378
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Nice job! (even if expected, given their respective performances last week). This is Silvia's 7th match win in a row.

This will give Silvia a CH ranking around 505.

In the QFs, Silvia plays Curic, whom she beat 3 and 4 last week. Hope Silvia can do it again. A win would get her into the top 500 for the first time.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #379
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

QF Njiric - Curovic 76 62

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #380
country flag networthy

^ Well done, Silvia!

This might be just enough to get her into the top 500 for the first time.

She's on an 8-match winning streak

Good luck in the SF against Kirillova.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #381
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice

She is doing very well it seems.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #382
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Great!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #383
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice

Top 500 here we go
Silvia Njiric (CRO) d. (6)Ksenia Kirillova (RUS) 75 63
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #384
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great job silvia!!
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #385
country flag networthy

So happy for Silvia. She really needed some wins to boost her confidence.

She must have gotten very discouraged at the end of last year.

In November she lost in R1 of a French $10K to a player ranked in the 900s.

In December she travelled all the way to India, played three tournaments and went 0-6 in singles and doubles matches The low point was losing in R1 of a $10K--as the #8 seed--in straight sets to a qualifier who was ranked in the 800s, I think.

So glad she's out of that dark place, at least for now.
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #386
country flag networthy

It'll be interesting to see who wins tomorrow. Silvia has beaten three seeded players (#4, 6 and 8), all in straight sets, so she shouldn't lose to an unseeded player.

The problem is you could say the same thing for Moratelli: she has beaten three seeded players (#3, 5 and 7), all in straight sets, so she shouldn't lose to Silvia, who's unseeded.

Good luck, Silvia!

Btw, it looks like carpet really suits Silvia's game. She's playing Heraklion III, also on carpet, next week so hopefully she'll pick up some more points.
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #387
country flag kuroishijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
It'll be interesting to see who wins tomorrow. Silvia has beaten three seeded players (#4, 6 and 8), all in straight sets, so she shouldn't lose to an unseeded player.

The problem is you could say the same thing for Moratelli: she has beaten three seeded players (#3, 5 and 7), all in straight sets, so she shouldn't lose to Silvia, who's unseeded.

Good luck, Silvia!
Well bot girls did very well on this tournament, hopefully they would give their best and produce good match. For Silvia this would be very good opportunity to gain few more points and gain some very valuable experience, let's see how it would be.

Also it would be interesting to see rest of the season for her.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #388
country flag volume3d

F Njiric - Moratelli 64 76 ..amazing

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #389
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Girl's on fire
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #390
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well done
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote